Is the Coronavirus panic really necessary?

@conan

All politics and snark aside, best wishes and I hope your family member is safe.
.WW

3 Likes

Look,
It is going to get and probably has gotten to the point where people who have it, but are not brought to their knee’s by this, are out and about. The fact that we are starting to see cases that are presenting without “known” contact with individuals who were previously diagnosed or watched does not mean that it has some how magically transformed.

It may mean that people might be contagious and they don’t even know it.

I did a little poking last night. Hebei Province is home to 9 of the top 15 most polluted cities in China. Hubei Province is the most polluted province in China…I read another article where people living in these areas are more susceptible and suffer far worse symptoms of the flu and respiratory disorders than those who live in areas with normal levels of pollution.

I haven’t looked into the pollution levels in Iran and Italy yet…Haven’t had the time. But it’s something to look at.

1 Like

Isn’t it up to 2 weeks possible with no symptoms? That’s pretty crazy

Then maybe you should impeach him? :grin: You forgot to tell me who your dear leader is.

No he didn’t. Are you all going to run with this?

You were sold a lie and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker without question.

What exactly is panicky about the story?

No, he didn’t.

It’s a lie and you folks are getting punked.

Break out a dictionary. Concerned and panicky are not synonyms, not even close.

Well, since you asked.

Yes.

You have no possible way of knowing that.

Perfect. Just perfect.

There’s nothing the CDC can teach them they don’t already know.

Basic hygene and standard care protocols for infectious disease are the same for this as for the flu or colds.

It’s called math.

No, it’s called blind arrogance.

The biggest factors in patient survival are early detection and quality medical care.

The People in China got neither.

We don’t know nuttin bout no maths.

But we do know how to win a Presidential election. :slightly_smiling_face: :us:

Im talking about the US only genio. For just cases in the U.S. (not repatriated) we are at almost 5% mortality

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html

So with very limited cases and all our healthcare at its maximum and focused… someone has already died.

Not good, there is no reason to expect our rates to be dramatically different from the worlds.

The CDC admitted they gave out the wrong information. But who cares. Male or female the victim was in very poor health before becoming infected. That has been the predominant fatality … elderly and/or in poor health.

By the way, he is your leader too, whether you like it or not.

Yes he was in poor health. Possibly kidney failure.

So the CDC gave him bad information. Shall we fire them all?