Is the Coronavirus panic really necessary?

Why do you care what concerns me? Do I have to justify a reason for not wanting my 401k to tank? Do I owe you an explanation?

Well I don’t want you to have another meltdown about someone giving you financial advice, but you should really read a basic book on investing or something. You can’t lose any money if you don’t sell, and bonds are fine.

The only one in a panic seems to be you. People investing smartly at their risk level and AA don’t care about stock market fluctuations.

Okay. Then maybe you should depart this thread if you no longer find it interesting? Nobody is forcing you to stay. Just sayin. :wave:

I can recommend some books if you would like? This thread is plenty interesting,

Don’t you approve of my current reading list? Why not? :man_shrugging:

Democratic hoax.

Listen to dear-leader. No need to worry. Trump has everything under control.

Not much there to control yet. This thing seems to be about 1000 times less deadly than the flu.

Hope all is well. I’d be worried if my grandparents or infant relatives got it.

Not being bitter or rude is harder. You need a vacay Cynic. You never seem to have a good day. Deep breaths buddy. It’s just a friendly conversation. :slightly_smiling_face:

You seem distressed. I will have a good day, I hope you do too. :kissing_heart:

That’s right, listen to dear-leader.

That’s not true. Check your information.

Well you seem woefully lacking facts, just trying to help.

Who do you listen to? Dear Liz? :sweat_smile:

And you seem woefully lacking in manners, just trying to help. Am I helping? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And now this?

Your dear-leader couldn’t even get the gender of the person who died right.

This is helpful, from a candidate running for Congress.
https://twitter.com/JWrightforCA34/status/1233447041105190912?s=20