Is it time to stop pretending that Covid isn't man made?

That ■■■■ felt digital to me when I got it early on; meaning it didn’t feel like anything I ever had before the metallic taste in the mouth like I had a rusty screw in my mouth for a week after knocking out taste.

I am sure most here got it as well by now but I have little doubt, at least the feeling in the gut area that this is some man made madness.

1 Like

As usual, the conspiracy theorists are correct these days. :wink:

4 Likes

Truly this is the crisis of conspiracy theories.

1 Like

in the progressive mind is does mean it does not exist. :wink:

you should think about that… just sayin

Yes, Washington and the US media are starting to admit that the COVID virus came from a lab. That was an obvious conclusion from the beginning, but Fauci and his allies actively suppressed the truth.

A related question that is rarely considered, is how China, Taiwan, and Vietnam had such incredibly low numbers of cases and deaths during the first year of the pandemic? The conventional wisdom has been that China lied about its numbers, but that does not explain the similar outcome in Taiwan. In the case of Taiwan, they had virtually no outbreaks until the emergence of the Delta and Omicron strains. They achieve this amazing result in spite of the close proximity to the original outbreak and minimal restrictions on freedom of movement.

A logical explanation is that the original virus was engineered so that the population of China and some of its East-Asian neighbors had herd immunity from day one of the outbreaks. At the same time the virus was designed to be highly infectious in Europe and America. In 2021, more-infectious variants developed that eventually overcame the original immunity in East Asia, which explains the later outbreaks.

1 Like

Oh, look the left was wrong again. As usual… Too bad they aren’t rational and able to learn.
The list of fake news the dems fell and defended with total arrogance is so long it would take pages to list them. And it’s been going on for decades now…

Some people can be fooled all the time. We call those people democrats…

3 Likes

They reported it with “low confidence”.

IOW we are still no closer to knowing whether it was or it wasn’t.

Yes, what does “low confidence” mean? Why such a shallow explanation? I think the only reason the FBI and ED are admitted it might be a lab leak is because the reps are holding hearings.

The sad thing is the censorship in America of those who wanted a public debate, and the govt’s complicity in that denial of free speech. I remember when the left was in favor of free speech.

2 Likes

Yes, including the truth about Ivermectin. How many people did Fauci get killed by lying about that also?

Have they ever admitted it works to this day?

but if you ignore the “low confidence” plausibility then you get a BOMBSHELL! And that’s more fun.

Sure sure, just a coincidence China erased their data. And so did the NIH.

3 Likes

Stick with it!

Some “us” knew in 2020.

3 Likes

Why are libs defending China…and that weasel Fauci?

2 Likes

BigGov™

3 Likes

Marcuse was a big fan of Mao.

Would love for libs to admit what you and I know. Just once admit who and what they are.

3 Likes

Which is worst for China that a virus was leaked from a lab (Has happened before) or that their culture is so backwards that it occurred at a wet market because Chinese people think a zoo is and all you can eat buffet.

dem piglets

1 Like