Is American Common s Sense being Flushed away in the Face of Promises of Everything for Free?

Do your homework, as I have done.

You’ll find out.

Would the 40% of people who don’t pay taxes exist without the government? What would that look like?

You’re the one who brought this all up. Please…fill in your blanks?

1 Like

Industry gives for more to the country than the group of people demanding free.

All those demanding free college, how will they earn their living after they graduate?

Not worth my time.

And your the one making the claim – so you should be able to back it up.

Fairly common occurence; the (general) left drops unsupported opinions then refuses to back any of it up- sometimes while calling readers lazy for not ‘knowing’.

4 Likes

Yes. Only the left tells people to do their own research. :rofl:

Is it an equally common occurrence for board moderators to attempt to bait?

This is a couple threads now.

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh…so asking you to finish what you started is now baiting? Wow…who knew?

1 Like

That’s not baiting.

Your the one that has made a so far unsubstantiated clain and told me to spend who knows how much time trying to find these mystery industries.

I’m taking about insults.

This is several threads now where a board moderator has divined what a poster is thinking and made a rude comment about it.

3 Likes

I’ve substantiated the claim on these boards many times.

It is a common occurrence that those that complain the most about “welfare for the ‘lazy poor’ are benefitting from government in ways most people could only dream about.

We had a whole thread about Amazon and New York where many conservatives descried “libs” like AOC for daring to question the goodies being given out to entice them there. Amazon is a HUGE jobs creator. How DARE we question them getting government cheese?

So I’m tired of doing people’s homework for them. Government cheese for businesses dwarfs any government cheese given to the poor.

Yet the myth of “makers” v “takers” continues apace.

1 Like

No loads demanding free . They should move out of mom’s basement and wake the ■■■■ up.

I am a maker, still working after 70, dear.

2 Likes

Bam…you’re on to something. Now…do a 180…look in the mirror…and repeat that.

2 Likes

Okay you are using Amazon

How would they be out of business without government subsidy?

I did nothing of the sort in this thread but thanks for playing.

Spin away.

Every person pays taxes.

Sales tax.

Get rid of regular tax and have everyone pay sales tax, with sales tax higher on luxury items like boats, etc.

Then use the money gleaned wisely.

You do realize that sales tax disproportionately affects middle and lower income citizens?