Virginia declares state of emergency over 2nd amendment rally at the capitol

Good.

Have they started arresting Antifa yet?

Maybe.

But now it seems you’re just throwing “maybe’s” out there for the sake of deflection without having any real cause.

As I said, stalemate.

Or maybe I’m being sarcastic, when I know full well the entire thing is a setup.

You mean suspects.

Copy.

You’ve got no proof to back up your statement, and I’ve got no proof that you do or don’t have proof to back up you statement.

Fun game.

Carry on.

Edit to add:

Relevant

Cheers gang. It’s been fun.

1 Like

Allegedly.

But I’m still not getting the “state of emergency.” It appears that the FBI have the situation well under control. Why is the Governor panicking?

You need to learn when to quit the game.

Quitting is for alcoholics and gamblers.

Damn right we do.

2 Likes

I saw nothing of the sort in SB 16.

1 Like

Sure you can. There is no law against doing so. Nobody is being asked to give up their right to free speech because some person may abuse it by falsely shouting fire in a crowded theater. If I smell smoke or otherwise have a good reason to believe there is indeed a fire it is perfectly legal for me to shout fire in a crowded theater.

Government has no business abridging the rights of it’s citizenry because some criminals make threats. It is governments job to arrest the people making those criminal threats, not abrogating the rights of citizens in response to them. Does anyone believe for a second he would have done this in response to criminal threats if it was a protest democrats had any affinity for? I don’t. In that case they would have increased security and proudly crowed they were not to be intimidated by criminal threats.

1 Like

I’ve been off the conspiracy wagon for a minute, reality has gotten too weird to focus on the crazy.

I just checked back in and see that this rally is an Alex Jones thing, and nazi’s are being arrested enroute left and right.

So surely this will be a great cause and event all 2nd amendment supporters will want to be associated with…

The rally is not an Alex Jones rally.

The immense FUD that’s generated by 24/7 leftist trolls, is 1 million times more conspiracy delusion, than anything Jones ever said and at least he can be humorous.

Totally agree. I thought his Sandy Hook jokes were absolutely hilarious. And 1 million times less delusional than people say.

No, his Sandy Hook was extreme cringe… you think you are being clever.

Jones was also not responsible for creating the Sandy Hook theories, but after a week of people calling his shows, he jumped on the bandwagon.

He asked questions for which answers never came. The guy was crying on the air about the children’s deaths, but instead he took the brunt of the criticism, when in fact, he didn’t start the theories.

He gets over emotional but his heart is in the right place. Doesn’t matter how many times he apologized. They attack him because of what he gets right, which is most of it.

A lot of people still have perfectly sane and sincere questions about Sandy Hook.

What is there to question about Sandy Hook a teenager killed a bunch of children.

I want the Dems to pass the bill from last session. I want them to pass and sign a bill that bans “assault weapons” and makes it felony to possess them. No purchase program. Not allowed to keep them if you have them. Deploy the national guard to go door to door and confiscate them. And of course fine and shut down the NRA range.

Awesome ideas discussed, and I hope they follow through.

2 Likes

Not getting into. Ask the internet what the questions are. Then look at the debunking then look again.