Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

When confederate statues are at risk, you have to mingle with Nazis. It’s a moral imperative.

8 Likes

No they didn’t. Link to these news reports

1 Like

Between the two of us, you are the only one who cares. You do it.

I knew you couldn’t but that wont stop you repeating it as if it were a fact the next time this subject comes up

1 Like

I could if I cared. But I don’t.

Lol…

3 Likes

He only suggested that rebellion was a good thing and we should have a revolution every twenty years or so.

It’s not like decent people can dictate who attends a protest.

No, but decent people can leave. Or stay, and speak out against the indecents who have supposedly (cough cough) ruined “their” protest.

1 Like

SO you would run away from your own protest if say ANTIFA thugs showed up protesting with you?

I cannot imagine attending a protest that ANTIFA would also attend, but if I saw anyone bearing symbols of hate organizations or threatening or exercising violence against anyone, yes, I would absolutely leave, especially if I was originally there for, uh, statues.

2 Likes

Also, if I caught wind about the “Jews will not replace us” rally the night before, I’d be a little hesitant to, you know, go to the protest the next day. Call me old fashioned, but a Friday night Nuremberg rally would have thrown me off my Saturday plans right quick.

2 Likes

That you all think that the neo Nazi of today are anything like Hitlers Nazi in the 30"s or that they have anything to do with the Nazi from the 30’s show just how delusional you all are.
My father, Uncles and father in law all who fought in WWII would be the first to tell you this.
I let you in on a secret Hitler died years ago.
I’ll let you in on another secret Antifa are bad people and no one should defend them or the neo Nazi.

1 Like

Then your “principles” must not be very principled.

So just to be clear. You would divorce yourself from any position, movement, or cause you believe in if “the wrong people” also support it. Correct?

Haha, uh, no. I was very, very specific about the context and scenario. Don’t do that.

1 Like

Uh no, I would feel more principled for taking the opportunity to speak out against the Nuremberg rally that just hijacked my protest on national TV. But again, I’m just old fashioned like that. I prioritize nazi rallies over statues.

1 Like

So unless the press hands you a microphone how is anyone going to know you disagreed with them, particularly since you said you’d leave?

Well that picture wouldn’t make for good media when you have pinheads carrying torches fighting with another bunch of losers.

1 Like

They were there. They don’t live there. Why were they there? Did they bring weapons? Why are their faces covered?