Impeachment hearing Friday 11/15/2019

anything would have been acceptable to me if it were respectful, you know like leftists are always saying they are to women. except when they’re dicks, which is always

but schiff is a special kind of weirdo idiot. with obvious social disorders.

good thing for him the media democrats and leftists are raging idiotic hypocrites.

Strike 3.

ANOTHER dodge.

Try again:

What are the words he should have spoken to stop the rule-breaking from happening while the rule was actively being broken?

You’re expecting Schiff to be “respectful” according to your standard, whatever that is, and then drop this stinker?

All Schiff did was maintain order by demanding the rules be followed, and refusing to allow the person to break the rules. He didn’t raise his voice. He didn’t yell. He didn’t call her names. He didn’t suggest she had blood coming from her wherever like Trump did to a female debate moderator.

So what, specifically, do you believe he did that was disrespectful? What are the words he should have spoken to be “respectful” according to your standard? And how should he have spoken those words? And if the person continued to refuse to follow the rules, what should the next step have been?

1 Like

the
please
maam (or madam)
if
couple more “the’s”
thank
you

why did he have to be so disrespectful?

do you always hide behind gatling gun style questions?

if you have no point, just say so

:smile::smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

Here’s the video of the hearing:

At 3:32:40 the confrontation begins.

When Stefanik starts speaking, Schiff says:

“The gentlewoman will suspend, the gentlewoman will suspend” in a very normal tone of voice.

He then says she will suspend, and that she is not recognized. When she and Nunes continue to insist she be able to speak, Schiff then bangs the gavel, again, calmly states “the gentlewoman will suspend,” states that she is not recognized, and will suspend. And then he tells Nunes that he and R counsel are recognized.

I gave you the timestamp where the brief confrontation starts. There was nothing disrespectful about Schiff’s actions here. There’s a lot to criticize him over, but this nonsense that he handled it inappropriately is just petty partisan claptrap.

He’s leading a formal government hearing, and one of his jobs is to make sure the rules are followed and order maintained. There was nothing inappropriate or disrespectful about the way Schiff handled this.

3 Likes

If an Australian politician so openly and blatantly defied the Speaker of the House of Reps the member would have been temporarily suspended.

2 Likes

While testifying as to how intimidated she was by Trump…he tweets about how she was a horrible ambassador. Tweets about how she messed up Somalia…i thought GHW Bush and Clinton did that…

And while she’s testifying about feeling intimidated…whats he doing? Intimidating her via tweet.

His inability to control himself played right into Schiffs hands. Trump is ridiculous.

1 Like

The President desperately wants to be Michael Corleone, but sadly ends up being Frado, messing things up because he can’t help himself.

1 Like

you been watching too many schiffy mob boss style storytime tales

In other words, you’ve been trumped. LOL.

Nah…just seeing it as it is. The fishing scene aside…Frado just didn’t have what it took. Neither does Trump.

what you are describing does not exist tho

“trump mob boss” is not founded

Yes…
But better a flawed candidate with the right policies than a perfect candidate with the wrong policies.

at first i thought your post was just the usual useless pointless nonsense, but then you put “LOL” so now i dont know what to think…

It’s a comparison…like back in the Lou Holtz Days, Boston College desperately wanted to be Notre Dame…sadly they just couldn’t cut it. In those days…BC was known as Frado among the ND faithful. That’s all I’m saying.

um… ok

Always Trumpers were looking for firsthand testimony. Well, here it is…

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1195479264444833797?s=20

you got him now

She should of asked if nunes likes beer