Impeachment hearing Friday 11/15/2019

with a little respect, during the rule breaking, of the rule that was broken over the rule breaking of the broken rule

Any thoughts about the evidence presented at the hearing today?

Like this kind of respect?
https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1195412714513940480?s=20

2 Likes

Nice dodge!

Try again:

What are the words he should have spoken to stop the rule-breaking from happen while the rule was actively being broken? Maybe tell us the decibel level he should have used, and a precise tone of voice in order to stop the rule-breakers from breaking rules with adequate respect to meet such a standard.

Maybe he could have suggested she had blood coming from her…wherever…because she was getting agitated and could have asked her if she needed to be excused? That seems like a Trump-approved style. Don’t you agree?

3 Likes

Why the smear?

Just for the hellva it.

Allam

A well deserved standing ovation for the Ambassador.
Millions of women are going to remember the complete lack of respect these idiots had for this patriot.
https://twitter.com/truefactsstated/status/1195445286979751936?s=21

2 Likes

AOC mistook a Republican for a Democrat and pointed out the absence of young women in the Republican House delegation.

Our foundations as a Constitutional Republic shook from the threat.

Lucky we had Donald Trump to steer the ship of state I suppose.

1 Like

Women are so emotional.

7 Likes

right?

2 Likes

Squeee.

2 Likes

Man.

Remember this moment. It may be the one that shows up in history books.

1 Like

.^
Well I spent the day out and about with my wife for her birthday.

Did I miss anything?
.WW

depends if you were planning to watching cspan or foxnews…

3 Likes

well, to be fair, if there was a widespread total smear campaign against maria by the worst elements of politics trying to ruin her life, i would understand her tears

it wasnt a dodge. you dodged that by squeezing out two fat paragraphs of nonsense

they sure are

1 Like

wait till colbert fills you in tonight.

< hard wink >

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Yovanovitch : “No.”

oh sorry! you were waiting to see that on msnbc.

2 Likes

Well yeah, it was, just like the post I’m responding to is ANOTHER dodge.

Try again. For the third time:

What are the words he should have spoken to stop the rule-breaking from happening while the rule was actively being broken?

anything would have been acceptable to me if it were respectful, you know like leftists are always saying they are to women. except when they’re dicks, which is always

but schiff is a special kind of weirdo idiot. with obvious social disorders.

good thing for him the media democrats and leftists are raging idiotic hypocrites.