Impeach Donald Trump

Well, of course.

So what you are saying is that Trump is Gods Will as it is written in Roman’s 9? Ok I understand that. Are you then saying that God also accepts or does not reject’s Trumps behavior toward others? God Willed for Trump to be elected in spite of his clear dislike of his opponents and despite that dislike he is doing the work that God wants to be done in this country?

Ok…I understand that if that is what you are asking me to understand. I will try to wrap my head around that. Not sure I can accept though the way he treats people as being God’s Chosen way. But I will try to see it for what you are saying. I can’t say it will change my thinking, because I won’t lie to you and say it will, but I will always try to understand another point of view.

I’m an atheist, I don’t actually believe any of this stuff. I was just talking about christian doctrine regarding suicide.

I have not left the Party. I am still a republican. I just did not vote for Trump. I will end up voting Republican again in the Fall unless there is a Libertarian Candidate That holds better stances on the positions in general. I have to admit that in some cases I am losing faith in the Republican Party to effectively lead, but that in no way means that I am going to magically vote democrat over republican.

I am going to vote for who I think will do the best job overall in leading the government both federally and state wide.

I know. I was commisseratin’.

1 Like

I replied to this post in the Religion forum.

Huh? You really believe that?

Unfortunately a lot of evangelicals fell for that one.

I don’t know if they fell for it as much as it makes a convenient excuse.

“Trump was brought to us by God”. -fat donald supporters.

It’s not our job to judge even if we believe our own house is in order, that’s Gods & his alone. He has a way of dealing with souls that try to be him!!!

And so so wrong as well.

Thank you baby Jesus! Hallelujah!

Even if they impeached him, they make the mistake of thinking Trump is a unique phenomenon, when it’s a continuation of the same movement that gave US Reagan and the TP.

Plus, he still would not be going anywhere…

Hillary’s butt buddy, Lanny Davis, a hack from hell, is now changing what he said his client, Cohen said about Trump knowing about the Tower meeting.

On Hannity tonite, it was told that there was a spy that set Trump up. Mueller is looking pretty bad now too.

1 Like

You need to be careful abou touching God’s annointed.

The projectile, robotic, Trump haters, have such little grasp of reality, the are essentially soulless, empty husks.

He sincerely repented and asked for forgiveness too. The sincerity in repentance is the key.

I don’t see how anyone in their right mind can see much less say that Trump exemplifies anything good about Christianity.

What he has done and will continue to do to hold the majority of Christian voters is to keep promoting policies and legislation that Christians see as a positive for the country and their lives.

He’s been the staunchest defender of religious liberty the WH has seen in decades, the staunchest on pro life issues, and in appointing conservative judges. Those are all good for the Christian base.

He’s a horribly flawed human being and I don’t personally buy his being reborn but I can separate the man from the policies and legislation he supports and I’d like to think most Christians can as well.

Trump doesn’t “hold the majority of Christian voters.” Do you have any examples for the “staunch defense” of religion and pro-life issues?