I'm lookning for the Biden DNC response to this, Can't find it

:rofl::+1: Good one

By equating assault to someone exercising their rights.
In this country there is no right to assault someone.

1 Like

I was talking about the person giving the old couple the finger.

ā€œSilence is violenceā€ according to the left.

Failing to immediately agree with them means they are free to harass and physically attack you. After all it is just ā€œself defenseā€ from your violence.

2 Likes

Silence is Violence is a very old saying.

It is has taken on new meanings:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298344285079838720

not really they did similar thing in Britain during WWI.

They werenā€™t alive in World War I

Well to be fair the Trump admin hasnā€™t promised to pay the legal fees for anyone shooting Democrats. Yet.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/01/trump-i-ll-pay-for-protester-beatings

young men in Britain where harassed in public for not signing up for the military.

ā€œSilence is Violenceā€ is nothing new, its a old saying.
neither is harassing people in public.

Is this assault then?

vulgar language warning in vid

Looks ā€œfestiveā€ to me.

Youā€™re right, it hasnā€™t. It wasnā€™t the Trump admin then.

No takers?

What was done to the shooter that required deadly force? Our opinions donā€™t matter anyway. The jury will decide.

Itā€™s a free country. People can support a 17 year old shooting three and killing two. It seems to get those patriotic juices flowing for some. I apologize if it offends anyone that I donā€™t feel the urge to stand and sing the national anthem.

Assault with a deadly weapon.

Which was what? The plastic bag Rosenbaum threw and hit no one with before he was shot 4 times and killed? After that Rittenhouse was an active shooter and those around him had every right to use a skateboard or any other methods to defend themselves. Or is the argument only the initial shooter gets to claim self defense? From a plastic bag?

The bag wasnā€™t empty.

Do share. I canā€™t find anything that says what was in it.

Here is page three of the charges filed. Seems to leave out what was in the bag. Eager to know what was in it.

So, what do you fill a plastic bag with to make it a ā€œdeadly weapon?ā€ Water? Bottled water? Seems like maybe that was in there based on the photo.

Think of all the people carrying around filled plastic bags everyday everywhere. Weā€™re all surrounded by people with deadly weapons. The only answer is that we all need to carry AR-15s to defend ourselves from filled plastic bags which could be thrown at us. This all sounds very reasonable.

A brick. You ever try to throw an empty plastic bag?