I'm lookning for the Biden DNC response to this, Can't find it

Old enough to be able to chuckle at the faux outrage over this.

1 Like

I certainly didn’t say either picture was festive.

Why do you have to broadbrush?

You seem upset that people are exercising their rights.

I gave what I considered an example of a festive outing and compared it to what was happening at what was described as a festive outing by protestors to contrast the two.

Sorry you are having a hard time understanding why some people don’t consider walking to your car while getting accosted and yelled at as being a festive time. :roll_eyes:

If you were old enough, you wouldn’t be chuckling. We’ll see how you laugh when you get to be that man’s age.

5 Likes

Is that what you think it’s all about?

I think it’s very telling that many think this behavior should be the norm in a polite society and expecting some decency and personal space is outlandish and unreasonable.

1 Like

You don’t have a right to get in my face, scream at me and flip me off. As a matter of fact, you don’t even have a “right” to address me in the street.

2 Likes

Very much do.
unless they physically touch you they are not breaking the law.

No you don’t. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

So making fun of an old guy possibly having an accident in his pants is not good but other posters laughing and making fun of Joe Biden being “senile” is acceptable.

Let me quickly switch to being a Trump supporter so I know no line can ever be crossed. :roll_eyes:

Who is that man?

Is Biden non compos mentis because he is being attacked by a 25 year-old ■■■■ head in the street?

You think bullying the elderly is funny?

Just remember, if you’re lucky, you’ll be there one day.

You have no idea what the elderly go through. You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

When you apply the same lecture to other posters who claim Biden has dementia or is senile, then Ill listen.

2 Likes

So you think harassing old people is just fine. Rand Paul who has had his ribs broken by a Bernie Sanders supporter who had his ribs broken and had part of his lung removed, who was very close to Scalise who was shot and almost killed, was walking with his wife, and his life was threatened, I am going to kill you he heard, his wife said that she was the most scared she was in, in all of her life. That is fine apparently. The homosexual Trump supporter also was threatened by BLM supporter, you think it is fine?

2 Likes

Biden is not being attacked in the street. Who is that man?

where did I suggest assault was okay.
please find the post and quote it.

I’m looking for the Trump RNC response to Kyle Rittenhouse. Trump hasn’t said anything.

Kellyanne wouldn’t do it for him when she was asked. Donald Jr. retweeted a post in which Rittenhouse was praised for what he did.

Has anybody in the RNC told their armed vigilantes to stop shooting people who have done nothing wrong? I’m guessing they approve of having armed vigilantes shooting people for them?

2 Likes

In the lack of condemnation of these attacks on people and diversion to one of the smaller threats, and calling it ‘exercising their right’ when the other threats and threatened assaults are shown and are available online. Lefties I remember on the Rand Paul attack refused to admit that it was a political assault on Paul by the Sanders supporter, even the FBI said it was assault motivated by Politics;

The FBI told local Kentucky media early Sunday that an assault that left Republican Sen. Rand Paul injured and reeling was “politically motivated.”

According to WNKY , a Kentucky NBC affiliate, authorities and Paul’s neighbors believe Rene Boucher attacked Paul over his ideological leanings. The FBI, the local news organization says, has confirmed the motive.

Liberals on the thread that time did all they could to deny it was politically motivated and it was just a dispute about something in Paul’s yard.

1 Like

Maybe not in Canada, but here in the U.S., assault is illegal.

Assault

Primary tabs

Definition

The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but is generally defined as intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Physical injury is not required.

2 Likes

As you all can see the young libs on this forum has no respect for elderly…and you want to put our healthcare/Medicare in their hands?

6 Likes

Does assault require a physical component?