If Biden is inaugurated on January 20, should impeachment hearings start on January 21?

I don’t have that name. I’m just quoting what Fox News reported.

John Ratcliffe, director of national intelligence said that Russia had no part in the information on Hunter Biden’s computer. Contrary to the lies of Adam Schiff.

1 Like

So for the part you quoted, not having a name is buy definition an “anonymous source”.
.WW, PSHS

They might have given the name in another article, I don’t know. That person might tell his/her own story.

Even the spin is falling apart.

No because when the Dems take the Senate, he won’t be Chair of any committees.

Then Fox could have used the name. But they didn’t at the time, so the person was anonymous.

They did tell his/her own story, but choose to remain anonymous.

Of course they might tell his/her own story in the future with a name attached, at that point they wouldn’t be anonymous anymore.
.WW, PSHS

From the article I quoted in my post.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Very good, you are highlighting that the source was anonymous as they didn’t cite the name of the person.

No different then when CNN or the NYT says that senior administration officials “confirmed the following”. THEY know who they talked to, but leave the name out of the article so the public doesn’t know.

Just like Fox left the name our of the article. So anonymous sources are kool again? Right?
.WW, PSHS

Time Break GIF

1 Like

No. Let’s wait until the day after the election and if Biden is declared the winner, screech “IMPEACH 46! IMPEACH 46! IMPEACH 46!” like Maxine Waters did to Trump. And then we’ll encourage Conservatives and Republicans to harass Libs everywhere they go and to chase them out of public places. Let’s set the same tone of civility they did when Trump won.

The only difference is, Libs had to fabricate a reason to impeach Trump. We already have evidence of Bidens corruption…

1 Like

You are making no sense… again.

1 Like

To you…sure. I know what I meant.

Talking to yourself is rather pointless in a public forum.

1 Like

I’ve tried talking to others…they don’t like me. Right Paul?

Because…even the spin is falling apart. Now do you understand?

No. Because he will take the house and senate with him. There will be nobody left who cares about corruption.

But 4 years is a lot less than a million !!?

If Biden is impeached ----- Madam President…

Kamala Harris and George Soros’ son.

kamala and George Soros son

1 Like

But will the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” allow a Biden impeachment? https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/what-a-truth-and-reconciliation-commission-would-actually-look-like/

What are the charges?

Beating Donald trump to a bloody pulp?

Allan