I Would Like to Take This Time to DEMAND That the CORRUPT MEDIA Stop Protecting kamala harris and Begin Asking Her Tough Questions

She needs to hold an extensive press conference immediately and answer about her knowledge of biden’s deteriorating condition.

No more media fakery.

btw, tomorrow should be fun for cringey at the podium.

10 Likes

That will never happen. The press will treat her like she’s the female equivalent of Barack Obama.

8 Likes

They’re gonna bring out all the “ist” cards for the next 4 months to protect Cackles the Clown. :rofl:

8 Likes

Fake news doesn’t do demands.

:rofl:

1 Like

Who’s demanding what now :joy:

3 Likes

Good luck with that!

The people need answers.

dimocrats will just do what they’re told.

3 Likes

The hell you say!

3 Likes

just one. She will pick Whitmer and attempt to make the race a referendum on Misogyny

2 Likes

would you rather have another democrat run as a candidate or would you as a republican want harris to be the one.

the best thing that happen to the dems is bidens debate perormance.

now you want to attack a lightweight who should not be running in the first place.

really bad idea if you want her to be the democratic party candidate.

Allan

Yes. Now that she’s the potential nominee.

We have to know that she knows what she’s doing.

My guess is her basement is getting refurbished as we speak for the long haul to November.

1 Like

She’s already visited Wisconsin 4 times since spring, campaigning for Joe

We vote we win :muscle:

3 Likes

Like you did with Trump? Please.

Yes, I did. I made sure he was pro-life because I will never vote a pro-choicer into the WH. In the midst I found he had rebuilt the NYC skyline, and built himself up from corporate bankruptcy.

Six bankruptcies!

1 Like

It’s ok. Every Democrat politician is a cancer. People know it. Old, senile and forgetful is the only way some can sleep at night and frequent naps throughout the day.

2 Likes

There’ll be no getting rid the ruint stank that Willie Brown left…

Oh you weren’t speaking metaphorically.

Producing the same ineffective results she’s given us as VP. Are you sure she went? Or is this like the border where she said she did and then didn’t in the same sentence?

2 Likes

I Would Like to Take This Time to DEMAND That the CORRUPT MEDIA Stop Protecting kamala harris and Begin Asking Her Tough Questions

:sunglasses: tumbler_glass:

1 Like