Hate Speech and Violence

Maybe you didn’t read what I wrote. I called it conservative ECHO chamber. And I’m a libertarian.

Where were they hiding before Reagan?

Reagan changed the rules, and created the economic mess we are in today.
He listened to the conservatives of the day, and they sold a bill of goods to people who bought into it. Their BS sounded good…but after doing it now for 30+ years, it is safe to say, it was just BS.

Many of the things you complain about…is rooted in Reaganism.

And you have convinced yourself, liberals are the problem.

Odd, but fairly common.

no, I don’t think so.

Most of economic mess we are witnessing today is when the wall came down the world become rich people playground…while ignoring what was happening here in United States.

rudeness, manners, and morals. I guess these are things that were never taught to most Democrats

Reagan ran on free trade between Canada Mexico and the U.S.

Ronald Reagan first proposed a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico in his 1980 presidential campaign. Since that time, The Heritage Foundation is proud of the role it has played in articulating President Reagan’s vision of free trade in Latin America and around the world. Since the mid-1980s, Heritage analysts have been stressing that a free trade agreement with Mexico not only will stimulate economic growth in the U.S., but will make Mexico a more stable and prosperous country.

Those jobs you complain about the US losing started there.

You do know it was pipe dream long before Reagan entered the picture don’t you?

And beside who signed NAFTA?

Who gave China favored nation status?

What has Obama done to reverse it?

You see you’re allowing your own bias into this discussion.

Are you a guy or a girl?

Has anyone ever told you that you’re not that detailed of a person?

Depends who’s askin’.

So I replied to the Conservative entertainment complex within your post. Funny how you forgot to mention that part???

Detailed? What does that mean? Like with a cloth?

it may be a little bit too advanced for you, but it’s where you add a lot more than simply just copying and pasting things, or just type a couple of words or less for each response.
Take what you normally write, and triple that writing wise on a regular basis.

Like this? In which you posted like a 13 year-old child?

Verbosity is not normally a virtue in a man.

Don’t be mad. You’re the one who wrote those things and then shortly after were talking about morality.
You’re just mad because I called you out on it, and you got caught is all.
Don’t whine about it now.

You really hate Reagan don’t you?

SAOAR.

10 c

I’m baking some chicken thighs in the oven, and I put some bbq sauce all over them.

Also cooking some beef stroganoff, double batch right now.

Clinton and Obama were not different than Reagan.

I am personally ok with free trade agreements that are enforced. What I disagree with is the lack of common sense with regards to tax cuts.