Hate Speech and Violence

that’s 2 Dems against 1 Conservative. It looks bad on the Democrats overall.

Why free trade is not the problem.

A lot of the other countries seem to not buy anywhere near of close of what we buy from them.
I definitely believe that there should be a higher taxes on anything coming in from other country’s. I would think and hope then, that would help create more jobs in America, and help to keep jobs in America.

The US has over 300 million people

Canada for example has around 37 million.

So which country has more consumers and will be buying more stuff?

Those taxes you support are resulting in more job losses for Americans than gains.

So driving up costs for foreign country’s is a bad thing?
Do you not want American companies around any more? Personally, I would think that more companies, especially mom and pop stores would last, if foreign made products cost more.
But that’s just me. That way American made things would be bought more, and could compete in today’s consumer economy. Do you prefer to buy things not made in America?

You’re probably right though. We should probably just let other countries keep screwing us in trade.

I don’t care where stuff is made. I care about quality.

Tariffs are killing jobs.

Explain in detail how you are getting screwed.

And you think that quality usually comes from China made things where a little boy is making penny’s on the dollar?
Personally, I find that American made things usually tend to last longer, are made to last,
and built with quality. usually a lot less defects compared to foreign companies also.

I said us. Meaning Americans. I never said myself individually.

Explain how.

You answer my questions, and then I’ll answer more of yours. I’m tired of answering questions, without ever hardly getting answers from Libs on here.

Ok so if you make a better product then your competition then why was it moved overseas.

The words of the pledge of allegiance are the ideal that all of us must strive for.

Tariffs only drive up the price for consumers.

And create a closed market where people can gouge consumers like the steel industry is doing now.

A lot of Americans in general don’t always care about quality. They want something cheap.
So when competitors flood America’s market with everything cheap, they start dominating most category’s over time. Hence putting sever American country’s out of business, hence loosing jobs. It makes it hard for American country’s to compete with foreign country’s.

So it is the fault of the American consumer in your view?

Not a Democrat and what question are you asking in that post.

Why when asked a question, do Democrats usually respond with a question, and not just simply answer the question straight up? I keep answering your questions, and yet you refuse to answer mine? Why?

Heres an answer to you question…

For the most part, companies are going to do whatever they have to to turn a profit. If that means moving a factory to China because there are no laws against almost slave labor, then they will do it. Lets be honest here…even if you take that out of the equation, there is the question you brought up of quality. The real crux of that question lies here though…what prevents a company from moving its factory to another country and STILL using quality parts to make thier product? The answer is nothing.