Gropey joe biden Calls His Black Advisor (cedric richmond) "Boy"

Google micro aggression.

i want your explanation please

My explanation is the Same explanation you will get from googling it.

I even attached the term with an example. What more do you want

i dont want much more. just your explanation

my goodness why be so resistant to providing an explanation in your own words?

micro means loosely speaking on millionth

how was that a millionth on one aggression?

Three paragraphs to call a known racist even more racist.

Offense is soooo much eaiser

Having watched the video, I can see both sides. President Biden seems feeble and not quite all there mentally, is definitely not one who comes across as strong or able to work a crowd.

However, I’m seeing this more in a context of BOY who knows Louisiana than Cedric Richmond, and not referring to Mr. Richmond as a boy.

Unless you hear that strong OH BOY, though, it can be interpreted differently by some, and perhaps boy should have been left out of the commentary with its historical insult to black men.

Awkward, yes. Malicious in intent, probably not.

Not when he called it a jungle

But 375 more posts to call a racist a racist.

Inflection!!!

:rofl: you must be joking.

Micro doesn’t mean a millionth.

“They’re something very specific: the kinds of remarks, questions, or actions that are painful because they have to do with a person’s membership in a group that’s discriminated against or subject to stereotypes. And a key part of what makes them so disconcerting is that they happen casually, frequently, and often without any harm intended, in everyday life.”

[quote=“TommyLucchese, post:187, topic:240033, full:true”]

Sure.

That is ■■■■■■■ pathetic. You put in the outside and then the Oreo. Out of the two conversing there only one said racist stuff and it wasn’t Sneaky.

1 Like

Are you from Oregon? I bet you’ve never even been to Oregon.

a quote from hard lefty “vox” is not an explanation

perhaps at law school they didnt teach powers of ten prefixes:

1 Like

Micro means “very small”

Interesting, that’s how yer boi described Barack Obama. Bet me that old segregationist isn’t a ■■■■■■■ racist.

ok. can “also mean”.

go on…

Ok. So we have established multiple definitions for “micro”. Cool.

No go back an read the definition of microaggression I posted.

Do you have an issue with that definition?

yes. i have an issue with that definition. because it’s utter nonsense. there is no actual “aggression” at all and pure distilled whiny lefty butthurtism. what a generation of utter babies

it’s unfortunate that you would go to that to supply what you think it means rather than try to explain it yourself

I’m sorry you disagree with that definition. Do you have your own?

My definition does not differ from the definition I linked. I even attached it to an example that Biden said assigning “clean & articulate” to a black person is a perfect example of a microaggression.

no. i dont attempt to define something that doesn’t exist

the “black person” was Obama i believe

it’s a perfect example of “racism” not a made up leftyism.

It is a social science term. Sorry you disagree.

Do you think social science doesn’t exist?