Gropey joe biden Calls His Black Advisor (cedric richmond) "Boy"

Supposedly this is a no-no…

Compare and contrast with the lib fantasy version coverage of Joe Wilson not yelling “boy” at obama during the SotU address.

Double standard again??

joe being joe??

libsplain away guys.

5 Likes

C’mon boy! Where’s my corn pops?

popcorn

4 Likes

We now have gropey joe plagiarizing Foghorn Leghorn.

2 Likes

He is definitely not a boy. He is a grown man. However he did not use “boy” in the derogatory context.

I think we all know the difference.

Joe comes from a slave state, and proud of it.
He works well with segregationists.

3 Likes

Bam…right on cue. It’s different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

There is no “context”, no “nuance” in which a white man referring to an adult black male as “boy” is not racism in this country.

Any Outsider Within worth their salt would not defend this.

4 Likes

bwahahahahaha

bwahahahahaha

oh my sides

please stop

oh… you were serious

bwahahahahahaha

“you ain’t black”

Well…at least he didn’t call him a “roach”.

The differences, that’s. It what he said. He said, “I’m with my advisor, and boy he really knows . . .” So the Fox piece in the OP is just dishonest reporting (big surprise).

thats not what he said. you have altered the quote. did you do it on your own or have the masters supplied you with the lie? he clearly did not say “and boy he knows…” but clearly said “and boy who knows…” there isn’t even any inflection in his voice to infer he mispoke, “boy” refers to “who”, its not an interjection

2 Likes

Well stated.

Unacceptable under any circumstance. No context nuance.

“I’m here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond,” Biden said at a press briefing

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-calls-black-adviser-apos-183534786.html

Boy who

Not

Boy he

2 Likes

Even Yahoo caught the slur…Ouch.

3 Likes

He called some Japanese golfer a “Japanese boy” a while back too.

3 Likes

The lengths some will go to in defense of Biden.

4 Likes

I listened to the statement. He did not call the guy “boy.” He said “boy who knows Louisiana very well” in the sense that “oh boy does he know Louisiana very well.” The OP is just a distortion of what was said. THe mere fact this was on Yahoo means nothing, since the article is by Houston Keene, the same author of the Fox article also linked above. Repitition of the same source does not make this truthful.

1 Like

Your tribal instincts are showing.

1 Like

Referring to someone as “boy” in that context makes zero sense. It makes more sense if he was trying to say, “and (oh) boy (does) he know …”

This clocks in at 1.5 out of 10 on the BDS outrage meter.

2 Likes