Gropey joe biden Calls His Black Advisor (cedric richmond) "Boy"

Feel free to pick one a show how it’s “made up”

:rofl: Of course it’s made up. It’s crit.

why are you asking me if i believe “social science” exists or not?

likely another deflection attempt.

no thanks

this doesnt prove it’s not contrived out of emotional reactions

just documented.

What is considered “Racism” is contrived out of emotional reactions, right?

So following that logic…The term “racism” is also made up

no. racism is a thing

not “micro aggression”

lol

curious to see what you’ll try next

What makes racism more of a “thing” than microaggression? They both have actual definitions.

the fact that it exists.

So do microaggressions… there is an actual definition of it and everything.

youre basing the existence of something on the fact that it is “defined”. This is typical of the left.

It’s why, for example, they “defined” several dozens of “genders”. that still doesn’t mean they actually exist. It’s just a way to normalize their social phobias, anxieties, personality disorders and other psycho-social pathologies they have.

:rofl: whiteness? No it isn’t. Microaggression? No it isn’t.

Of course it is

Reread this… a few times.

You can observe racism right? Why can’t one observe microaggressions?

Without the term microaggression, I can tell you I’ve observed questions or comments that are offensive but delivered in a non malicious way.

I find it hilarious that “libs find racism everywhere” cons are now against using nuance to describe offensive behavior that does rise to the level of racism. You want everything offensive to be labeled racism.

You don’t need to look for racism everywhere :wink:

all youre doing is pointing to something and calling it “micro-aggression” so you can identify them everywhere at whim, and then pretend there’s a real problem

typical lefty games

Nope, I am attempting to not dilute the term “racism” by labeling things that aren’t racism… as racism.

Microaggressions is a term that fits a lot of things that YOU consider racist, but actually isn’t. So it is not I, who sees racism everywhere… it is you.

It’s a real term, with an real definition. It is observable.

“nope”

No. You can feeeel racism.

And feeeeelings can be observed

Reactions to feeeelings.