Deadbeat insurrectionists

One in which people shouldn’t be arrested for not breaking the law and the 2nd Amendment is actually law.

1 Like

The Portland police were coordinating with Patriot Prayer

They don’t like Antifa.

Of course. And white.

Of course. They’re white.

Oh… so a fantasy land where you can draw a gun out on a crowd of people right in front of a cop and expect nothing to happen.

Wild.

It’s Oregon. ■■■■■■■ everybody is white.

1 Like

No doubt.

On the outside.

Oh I don’t like where this is going at all. This has strong vibes of what people called me for being a hip hop fan in the pre-Eminem era.

1 Like

I don’t care if you like my posts or not. There is no doubt that ANTIFA and BLM share objectives. There is no doubt that Antifa calls everybody who disagrees with them racists.

I didn’t call you anything “pre-Eminem era” and I haven’t called you anything today. Your “vibes” are your problem.

2 Likes

He was detained, interviewed , and released. No charges against him nor should there be.

The Antifa people who pepper sprayed him should be arrested.

2 Likes

There’s a very common term people use for people they claim are white on the outside but black on the inside and if that’s not what you’re heavily implying now would be a good time to confirm that.

Or what?

Anyway, a whole generation of kids who were basically raised as shut ins are discovering that were you’re young and overdosing on testosterone, fist-fighting can be quite an enjoyable pastime.

1 Like

Nothing except me being forced to conclude that’s what you’re saying and that’s not a good look in 2021. It wasn’t in 1995.

So what? You think I care even a little bit about “a good look” at anytime? Whatever would give you that impression?

Don’t try to superimpose my words on your imaginary childhood.

I’m neither responsible for nor do I care what your little friends called you in 3rd grade.

You can’t shame me.

1 Like

Oh and by the way: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3::+1:t4::+1:t3:

Is it possible those who lack a job were forced out of them by state lockdowns? Maybe they owned small businesses that went under?

I love both liberal and conservative assumptions about the unemployed and those receiving public assistance—NOT!

L: “Too Lazy to Find a Job and Too Much Time On Their Hands”

C: “Welfare is Destroying Minorities and They Should Get off Their Asses and Get Jobs.”

In fact there are those who receive benefits because they’re underemployed, or got laid off and have kids to feed, or got the bad end of a divorce. Many are embarrassed to receive and pay at the register with EBT cards.

What is the prospect of finding a new job post COVID restrictions? IMO With the current administration seeking to raise corporate taxes, I’m not seeing a rush to recruit new hires.

You said it dude. White on the outside.

Agreed.