Good News!? April Jobs 263k

dimocrats are always playing the race card. Blaming others for their failed policies and trying to scare people into supporting them.

This from the party of slavery, secession, civil war, the klan, lynchings, jim crow, segregation, man-in-the-house, affirmative action and street riots.

1 Like

As soon as I make some I’ll consider it.

Until then. Here’s to the continued success of all Americans who are prospering under the current econony. Hopefully none of them will need anymore handouts.

Amazingly, Obama had similar job growth numbers in his last few years. How is that possible with the choking regulations?

Yet only one party today defends the Lost Cause of the Confederacy and the statues of its “heroes”.

By the numbers.

2009 $14.449 $15.209 -2.5% Stimulus Act.
2010 $14.992 $15.599 2.6% ACA. Dodd-Frank.
2011 $15.543 $15.841 1.6% Japan earthquake.
2012 $16.197 $16.197 2.2% Fiscal cliff.
2013 $16.785 $16.495 1.8% Sequestration.
2014 $17.522 $16.900 2.5% QE ends.
2015 $18.219 $17.387 2.9% TPP. Iran deal.
2016 $18.707 $17.659 1.6% Presidential race.

Obama last year we were moving into economic stagnation.

Obama by rights should have dome much better coming off the great recession.

And Trump hasn’t even bested what you call “nothing to brag about.”

I’m not “bragging” on Obama. I’m giving him a golf clap, just like I’m giving Trump a golf clap. I’ll take a steady, long-expanding economy any day of the week. I like stability. That’s one of my biggest criticisms of Trump—he introduces instability.

Yes, ■■■■ the Southern, conservative party of small federal government, states’ rights and “traditional values”.

1 Like

You and your silly charts and data, they do not stack up to feelings.

4 Likes

I trade currencies and traded the jobs announcement.
Strangely the value of the dollar fell when the favorable jobs report was released.

The only thing I can figure out is the Average Hourly Earnings fell by .4 %.

Well the Libs could take a growth economy from Internet boom and declare a war on country over fabricated WMD claims costing the country Trillions of dollars and sky rocketing the dept. Just like libs did in 2000.

Libs is an acronym for Losers Idiotic Bush Schmucks is it now?

1 Like

Thanks for verifying that Trump has yet to exceed Obama’s GDP. I know it is difficult for you to post actual data, and face reality…so kudos.

Now tell me how you feel about Trump failing to surpass Obama while trashing our budget and more than doubling the deficit? Stagnation LOL! #besteconomyever

at what point does the left and media no longer give Obama credit for the economy?

When he is less than half of this historic recovery, you have like 5 years to go :upside_down_face:

This is his recovery, Trump is riding coattails while blowing up the deficit.

That’s the great thing about numbers, they don’t bend, so people have to.

<3% growth is “high gear” now.

If the numbers were to go the wrong way, that Obama name would disappear.

You’re right. I mean look at this chart of the unemployment rate!! It’s totally obvious where Trump reversed all of those choking regulations and the economy rebounded.

2 Likes

Well, I’m giving credit to Trump and Trump alone at this point.

I just find it odd that conservatives cannot give any credit to Obama for similar or even better numbers.

And libs on this forum continue to acknowledge the good news. Yay jobs!

1 Like

Whenever the economy did something under Obama, Republicans used 2 lines of CEC-driven drivel:

One was “in spite of Obama”, the economy improved.
Two was that it was due to part time workers over-inflating jobs and that the real unemployment number was around 42%.

Now that Trump is in office, Republicans are quick to bow to King Trump, heaping praise upon the omnipotent one.

1 Like

I thought that libzes were going to be angry at this news. What happened?