Good News!? April Jobs 263k

A trend ohknow35 has never acknowledged credit to Obama.

I didnā€™t single out blacks. Hereā€™s my post.

And as I pointed out, dimocrats are the ones who have been telling black people that Republicans were going to take away their handouts for decades.

Hmm, Iā€™m not aware of a singe ā€œhandoutā€ that only applies to black/hispanic/women workers. Those social programs benefit everyone. And yes, it is indeed true that the GOP wants to undercut them. Theyā€™ve explicitly called for cuts to them or outright abolishing them.

The rate of change has been the sameā€¦ it just continued. The LENGTH is the remarkable thing about this recovery.

Which is good for everybody.

And here comes the skin pigmentation patrol. Letā€™s just celebrate more Americans have job opportunities.

1 Like

It was a conservative who brought up skin pigmentation in the 5th reply.

4 Likes

Yay jobs. This marks 102 consecutive months in which the US economy has added jobs. The last time the US economy lost jobs was September of 2010!!

I mean seriously, :roll_eyes: what Bull Honky Iā€™m not letting that delusion slide!!

One of the main things President Trump did to open up the job market was simply reverse all the choking regulations that President Obama set in place.

The economy is BOOMING and there are JOBS GALORE for one reason only and that reason is the orange marvelā€¦President Donald Trump :grin: MAGA :us:

1 Like

Not a bit.

Keep making excuses for biden telling a black audience that people were gonna put them back in chains.

Itā€™s what youā€™re supposed to do.

1 Like

Yippee, another person who canā€™t read charts or data tables.

In the past 28 months, Trump has added 5,652,000 jobs. Jobs galore indeed!

In the 28 months before that, Obama added 6,171,000 jobs. Jobs galore++! Because, you know, 6.171 million is larger than 5.652. Math for the win!

Oh, and that 2017 GDP? Beat by 2014 and 2015. The 2018 GDP? Beat by 2015.

BOOMING!

2 Likes

Thanks for calling out the Baltimore fan.

1 Like

If using a chains metaphor for Wall Street is kosher, itā€™s kosher for Main Street. But you keep focusing on skin color.

Damn. That was a beat down.

Greatest POTUS ever!

:us:

Itā€™s easy, and quite unfair, when they just go off of their feeeeeeelings and I simply open up the BEA and BLS data tables.

1 Like

biden saw the black people in front of him and thought about someone putting them in chains. Thatā€™s a fact.

Before that, it was people talking about restrictions put on banks.

But keep making excuses for biden.

Itā€™s what youā€™re supposed to do.

Horray! 2.9% annual GDP under Trump! Horray!

Yepā€¦I remember it clearly. I also remember telling forum libs that some of them will witness the largest economic expansion in their life time.

And they will ruin it all if given a chance.

I couldnā€™t care less about Biden. I donā€™t want him to run. You keep focusing on black people and their handouts. Thatā€™ll totes convince them to vote GOP!