Germany's economy fared worse than the US economy, but Trump-hating journalists are mangling numbers to convince you otherwise

Got any links for me on that?

That is incorrect. The Floyd protests didnā€™t breakout until the 26th in Minneapolis and 28th in other cities. Thatā€™s only a half week before the spikes really started

Boggles the mind doesnā€™t it?

They want a mandatory quarantine until thereā€™s a vaccine, yet no impact on the economy at the same time. And of course, Itā€™s Trumpā€™s faultā€¦

2 Likes

Politics - the art of absurdity.

2 Likes

And?
The spikes are new cases. That can happen a day after.

American journalist more worried about American economy shocking.

Joe is taking any position, even Trumpā€™s, just to gain votes. He has no plan or position.

When did California elect a Republican Governor?

here ya go

thats just false.

the incubation period for COVID is from 4 to 14 days.

you would expect to say it begin to rise after about 4 or 5 days and rise more over the following couple weeks. Thats exactly what it did.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/clinical-guidance-management-patients.html

To a small degree yes. Just like we started seeing spikes after reopening too quickly

Incorrectly.

The democrats would have destroyed our economyā€¦never let a crises go to waste.

we saw the small increases we expected to see. Small manageable spikes which were planned for. The CDC has always maintained that under the best of conditions we would see cases rise after reopening, and that we were prepared to deal with any spikes that threatenned the health care system. Guess what? We are. No-one however planned for idiots to be protesting in the street during a pandemic.

and it did not rise ā€œa small degreeā€ after the floyd protests, it skyrocketed. Particularly in Miami/Dade and Broward.

Thanks.

It rose to a small degree because of the protests. It skyrocketed because of all the other factors you are ignoring. Americans went back to acting like things were normal before it was safe to do so

LOLā€¦ denial is strong I know.

The skyrocketing correlates to floyd protests, not to reopening. Yes, reopening did see an increase, an expected increase. But the real drastic increases correlate to Floyd protests, not just in time, but location and population. Did poor habits help to increase the spike even more? Yes, when the same young idiots left the street after protesting and went to house parties, they spread it even more.

1 Like

to a degree, yes. That did contribute. A lot of folks who were being more careful stopped being so careful when the protests started becauseā€¦ why bother? The democrats say its okay.

:man_facepalming:

Still at it? Youā€™re funny. Couldnā€™t post the rest of the post where I explained my view? Iā€™ll say it again. I do explain what I mean, I do back up those statements by showing exactly what it is youā€™re doing. I am an open book on it.

You are in denial. I explained how and why. That opinion you were spoon fed did need fact checking, so I did so. Reading is fundamental, it helps when the poster replying to you actually replies to what you did say instead of the exact opposite and attributes it to you. as for the narrativeā€¦ do you have any opinions that are your own? Opiniuons youā€™ve developed, youā€™ve researched, youā€™ve contemplated? or, do all of your opinions get fed to you by the leftist mediaā€¦ seriously, I canā€™t tell the difference, because you never seem to give your opinion, you just post other peoples opinions that you agree with and claim them as your own. Does that offend you? Sorry, but its what I see. At least I can say my opinions are my own. I donā€™t need to run to masters who share them to back them up. Because, in the end, it doesnā€™t matter who else shares them or how many others. Appeals to authority do not impress me. I give MY opinion, Iā€™m fairly open about how I developed it. Go back to the thread I started on back to school, look at the date. Was there anyone else in the country saying it then? Not to my knowledge. It is MY opinion, based on the information I looked for.