The president proud of coming government shut down
17 investigations into the president
Trumps Foundation ended due to theft and grifting
SecDef quits due to Trump coddling Russia/China
Federal deficit is doubling

Trumpians: it’s all democrats fault!!!

Talk about political theater.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, this is hilarious. Were you trying to find something I said that was anti Mattis?

Yes, I listed him as a possible candidate for the NYT oped. No one would want someone like that in their administration, but doesn’t this give you pause?

With Matti’s shocking rebuke and resignation, the resignations of others, people Trump has picked calling him a moron, the infighting. Everything going, you’re not worried the President does not know what he is doing? You’re all in on trusting him?

1 Like

You thought he was the op ed writer lib

boom Mattis protest resignation explained!

2 Likes

The weak deflections of the willfully ignorant.

Pathetic.

@ohknow35 I had to go back, to take a look at the context I said that, because I couldn’t remember.

That, was said in response to this:

I was agreeing with Mole, in that specific phrases could have been used to throw off the scent of who actually wrote it. I gave the Mattis “first principles” as an example.

One of his well earned nicknames is “The Warrior Monk” and his call sign was “Chaos Actual”
Man has never married,

1 Like

Some of you old timers probably remember some of the old mods who are very pro military. I thought they went a bit overboard on how much they protected the military on this board then. I often wonder how they reacted as Trump trashed a POW and said he was smarter than our military leaders. Must be a dilemma for them.

Understood.

My mistake.

It’s okay, Trump knows more than the generals, right?

I can’t help but wonder, what will you do without him??

No, he is saying Trump is a walking, talking cluster ■■■■■

Is there any way we can make Robert Mueller the president and Maddog Mattis the vice president?

I’ll take a cue from you, and use him the way you use Obama.

Won’t that be fun? :heart_eyes:

Its all good. Early on I did think Mattis as a possible candidate, before thinking otherwise.

When the sec of def. Leaves because he morally disgree withe the defense policy of the government we are ■■■■■■

Folks, Trump does not love America, he does not believe in American leadership, he believes that those days are behind us. All this talk about countries putting in their “fair share”, being combative with our allies, cozying up to dictatorial powers like Russia and China. Pulling out from conflicts via tweet without any consultation from his generals or the other countries who also have troops in the middle east because we asked them to!

The resignation letter from Mattis lays it bare Trump does not believe in the post WW2 order that we created that we used to lead. The president is known as the “leader of the free world” for a reason and Trump has forsaken it. He is making America small, not great and the vacuum of leadership that Trump has created will be filled by countries that want to see us further diminished.

It will take long time for the west to trust America again…

6 Likes

And so, Senator Rubio, as someone in a position of authority . . . what exactly are you going to do about it?

^ Holy Jesus mother of god

2 Likes

I know, right when you think they cant go lower…they find a way

Cheeto Jesus will not be questioned for he is a jealous God