General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis Is Leaving

Stop taking the bait people.

1 Like

Obama was obviously one of the strongest presidents in our history. Republicans hated him and he still put together a staff.

Iā€™m surprised people havenā€™t suggested he resigned because heā€™s also being targeted by the Mueller investigation. Wouldnā€™t that just destroy their narrative?

The day after a withdrawal was announcedā€¦ edit: on twitter

Must. Defend. Trump.

General Mattis just finally got fed up and said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jwcGW_L8KA

I mean before Mattis

He has said as much.

I was providing additional context to the situation

1 Like

Apparently the Mattis resignation is a rebuke against Democrats.

Every day is backwards day in right wing land. WEEEEEEEE

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he cooperated with the Mueller investigation. Iā€™m sure he knows about a lot of sketchy stuff thatā€™s happened.

Heā€™s obviously a country first guy.

Looks like some people thought mattis was the nyt oped writer

What president would want that guy in his administration?? Iā€™m asking you because youā€™re the one who suggested it.

True dat. This whole exercise is just more political theater. If he didnā€™t resign theyā€™d be calling for him to get fired tomorrow.

Trump tweeted Mattis was just retiring, not resigning in protest. He literally cannot stop lying.

6 Likes

You guysā€¦ you donā€™t fall within a definition, why do you assume others do

Remember when the Hannity forum had more than like a half dozen conservative posters who werenā€™t blatant trolls? Yeahā€¦those were the days.

3 Likes

If no one responds to them they will go away

Stock market in free fall
The president proud of coming government shut down
17 investigations into the president
Trumps Foundation ended due to theft and grifting
SecDef quits due to Trump coddling Russia/China
Federal deficit is doubling

Trumpians: itā€™s all democrats fault!!!

Talk about political theater.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, this is hilarious. Were you trying to find something I said that was anti Mattis?

Yes, I listed him as a possible candidate for the NYT oped. No one would want someone like that in their administration, but doesnā€™t this give you pause?

With Mattiā€™s shocking rebuke and resignation, the resignations of others, people Trump has picked calling him a moron, the infighting. Everything going, youā€™re not worried the President does not know what he is doing? Youā€™re all in on trusting him?

1 Like

You thought he was the op ed writer lib

boom Mattis protest resignation explained!

2 Likes