First presidential debate to be held in Cleveland 9/29

We must be buddies? :sunglasses:

Well of course you and I are buddies, but I was talking about someone else; don’t think you’re predicting any such thing

This is from back in April.

And the debate ? That’s in September

I’ve got several responses predicting Biden will not make the debate for a myriad of excuses.

Alright, so we are a week out and you are predicting Biden will drop out and not debate ? Want to bet an avi picture for two weeks or something ?

1 Like

Always but what I go with is a pizza. Either of us can call the local Domino’s and have it delivered.

That’s a running Facebook meme being put out there by Russian propagandists for a few weeks now. Meant to sew discord and division among the American people. It’s working too. Putin laughs while we work to tear each other apart.

I think that’s a fair review. I’d agree with this.

I don’t eat pizza. Too much gluten, dairy and carbs. Why not an avie ? Seems like the easiest thing

His spidey senses are tingling? :grin:

I don’t do avies. What do you enjoy eating and is easily available in most cities?

Olives. Inside a dirty gin martini.

As seen in my … avie :wink:

will Twilight JB have a jumbo-tron teleprompter there too?

When they do…I listen to them. Over the years, they’ve been spot on. Regarding Biden debating, it isn’t serious enough an issue to activate the spider senses. :sunglasses:

I prefer a good rye on the rocks…like I’m enjoying right now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So why don’t you do avies ? It would only be for two weeks

Nope, but Trump will demand level surfaces. Slight slopes are dangerous.

I have to tell ya…Trump is not doing himself any favors for the upcoming debates. I watched the Toledo rally yesterday and he must have said “Sleepy Joe” 30 times. If it were a drinking game, I would have needed an ambulance.

He sure is setting an awfully low bar Biden.

It’s probably an ego thingy…but not quite to the extent of Trump. :sunglasses: