Joe Biden - Michelle Obama ticket

no there is no difference between the two now

didnt you see the cnn scrolling chyrons as trump showed the press footage of what ■■■■■■■■ they really are?

please say no. i want to show you and hear your explanation of how it wasnt frantic real time scorched editorializing

Are you seriously saying that if the Virgin Mary gave her backing to Biden, you would scorn her opinions?

So any Christian figures opinions, up to and including God - if theirs don’t match yours you will stick with yours?

I’d like to see this proof with my own eyes. Please do share it.

Yes…

No i got it right. The MSM cannot or maybe will not tell the truth.

This article is counting their chickens…before they’re hatched. Biden won’t make it to November.

but of course. dont blame you for not noticing. nobody seems to care to watch cnn anymore

notice the time stamps. they came one right after the other

lol. what a pathetic network

https://mobile.twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/status/1249827745938505730

1 Like

you think he’ll be replaced?

i’ve been thinking something like that too

Yes. If he debates Donald Trump, people will not be able to deny the contrast, especially as Trump eats his lunch and Biden has a melt-down. I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden leaves his podium and comes at the President and the secret service has to stop him.

1 Like

The unmistakable, blatant bias is not being disguised now even a little bit. That’s pure TDS sheople food.

1 Like

i would honestly be concerned he has some kind of episode of confusion on stage. i feel bad in a way. he shouldn’t be doing this. he should be sitting back and be getting taken care of by his billionaire son

who do you think will be the one to tie on the cape and save the gangster DNC?

so true. it’s not really a matter of subtle tone or innuendo (sometimes not even) like back before clinton. now it’s just overt, flagrant bashing and agenda. you can sense the millennial butthurt lefty pukism

hey thats fine. just stop pretending it’s journalism or news

I’ll tell you what…it’s so blatant…it’s obvious to some libs too…and I’m proud of them.

1 Like

Debating Trump would be a disaster for Biden and his handlers know it.

I suspect they will try to use the virus as an excuse to avoid any sort of debate or any talking by Biden more than just a few minutes at a time.

1 Like

Actually, Trump is the one historically who tries to avoid debates.

Unless something drastic happens, I’m feeling the “fear pendulum” swinging right now. If nothing happens to reignite it, this shutdown is going to end at the end of the month?

Yeah…I know. He wants to “evoid” debating Bye-den…amirite? :sunglasses:

Trump took on all debaters last time he ran and won every debate to boot.

1 Like

lol. it’s astounding isnt it?

My 6 year old grandaughter could out debate Biden. Not that we would let her anywhere near the hair sniffing Biden. :roll_eyes: