Fauci lied, people died

3-5K americans a day were dying from/with covid…seems worthy of study/discussion/action.

Sure … according to the “if they had Covid when they died, then Covid killed them” philosophy.

Consider how few die per day now … could it be most of the chronically sick people have already died?

1 Like

I still don’t get this line of thinking…ijust because people with pre-existing conditions are more susceptible to death from Covid isn’t a reason to not take covid seriously.

I understand why you don’t get that line of thinking, but please quote me where I ever said that Covid is not a serious illness.

So afraid of dying, forget to live…tsk, tsk

1 Like

Remember when I told you guys about muzzling the kids? What it is going to do to them?

The argument that the only people dying have something else wrong with them seems to belittle the seriousness of the virus to me.

Then it’s a good thing that nobody has made that claim.

You are belittling the serious of their other illnesses

1 Like

How so? Of course their underlying conditions played a part in their demise. But a highly contagious airborne illness that infects tens of thousands of people a day in the US often is the thing that pushed them finally into the grave.

Without covid, a lot of those people don’t die today. Sure, of course, they will die eventually. They might even die from the flu, a cold, or some other common illness, but the addition of covid - much more contagious - to the mix is the reason so many of them die earlier than they would have otherwise.

And that’s a serious issue.

It’s not

It is.

But even so, so what? It’s another thing that can push someone with serious issues over the edge. And therefore, is serious.

No, it is really not.

Now it’s just another thing?

What do you base your claim on?

It’s another thing, more dangerous due to it’s ease of spread and frequency of severe illness.

Why is it so important to you not the recognize the obvious truths about this virus?

Science

I told you the obvious truths about the virus 3 years ago next month.

Do you have a link to the science? The science links I have all say Covid is much more contagious than the flu.

No kidding? A hundred years of medical science not invalidated. No previous vaccine was ever recommended to be given to people who had already survived the targeted disease/infection etc

1 Like

Shingles vaccine is. For that matter, so is Flu vaccine.

Also recent. It’s a new thing. I call it the pharma subscription service model.