Fauci lied, people died

You ever have polio? Why not?

Maybe, dunno. Since I had the vaccine, I’m protected against severe diseases caused by contracting polio because I have antibodies.

Apparently not.

I’d say the cases dropped after enough people had been infected.

1 Like

Polio was a real vaccine. Not sure what the covid shot should be called.

2 Likes

Quite the construction project you’ve got going on there.

:mask:

Of course it’s a big deal… control it.

Wear your MUZZLE!

Zeal.

1 Like

F6 source on anything COVID related.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Prophylactic Therapeutic

1 Like

I believe that the correct term is “bait and switch”.

3 Likes

Do those sheep have diabetes?

No. Unfortunately, they have the worst disease of all, a false sense of security provided by their muzzlers.

2 Likes

It should be called a therapeutic. In fact, the CDC has changed the definition of vaccine to be therapeutic rather than preventative. in retrospect, all vaccines are therapeutic, in that for a majority of those who receive it, the exposure to the virus it is designed for, results in reduced symptoms to such an extent that they are unnoticed by the person and the person does not become infectious.

The Covid “vaccine” does exactly that. When I got Covid last November (after being fully vaccinated and boosted including for the Omicron strain) my symptoms were similar to a slight common cold (sight congestion and cough for 2-3 days, no fever or fatigue or any other typical symptoms) and nobody around me (including my wife who shares the same bed) ever tested positive from being in contact with me. That same experience has been shared by several of our friends … one person in the family tests positive, and body else in the home does.

There are estimates that about 95% of Americans have had Covid at least once, but a great many of them were completely unaware of it. Presumably, most if not all of those “ignorant victims” were vaccinated to some degree, although I have never seen a study to support that. Regardless, the therapeutic value of the Covid vaccine is very apparent, once one puts their political bias aside.

My wife has tested positive and experienced symptoms both before and after the vaccine. Three different times.
I’ve never once tested positive. I’ve experienced symptoms after having been vaccinated. Felt like death. Strangest thing, had trouble breathing out.
The rest nicely put, Samm.

1 Like

3-5K americans a day were dying from/with covid…seems worthy of study/discussion/action.

Sure … according to the “if they had Covid when they died, then Covid killed them” philosophy.

Consider how few die per day now … could it be most of the chronically sick people have already died?

1 Like

I still don’t get this line of thinking…ijust because people with pre-existing conditions are more susceptible to death from Covid isn’t a reason to not take covid seriously.