Fauci lied, people died

How convenient. Doesn’t explain the ignoring of natural immunity, censorship of widely respected top tier medical experts or the total lack of advice to get vitamin D and lose weight or the especially egregious violation of refusing to see patients and instead telling them come back when they needed a ventilator. No respect left for the medical profession after this. Or the government. Or anyone who defends them.

And that isn’t even including the lock down damage.

I understand that, but really it’s a different issue. If we are just talking about vaccines, they have always been more of a therapeutic than a preventative … a therapeutic that spares you the ravages of the illness by giving your immune system a head start … which just might be the difference between life and death.

In short, don’t throw the baby out with the bath water, just because someone peed in the tub.

They are peeing experimental pee in the tub and harming the public actively by ignoring things like natural immunity and the prevalent risk factors that are addressable. Profit driven medical care, no more, no less.

That they are allegedly ignoring natural immunity has nothing to do with the function of vaccines. It’s a completely different issue. Vaccines reduce misery and saves lives. 150+ years of anecdotal and scientific evidence proves that.

Not really, kind of an important matter in the event of mandates.

Of course it’s important, but the politically and monetary shenanigans that have gone on regarding Covid should not be used to reject 150+ (even going back to before 1800) years of immunology science.

No sorry you don’t get to claim a 150 year history for a novel experimental product with zero long term testing. This is not grandpas polio vaccine.

I didn’t make that claim.

Yes you did, implied it at the very least.

Then you have misunderstood what I am saying.

So it has no 150 year history and you retract that claim?

There is no claim in that, it’s documented medical history.

No it isn’t, its a novel vaccine, look up the word novel.

Speaking of Grandpa’s Polio vaccine (which I received at age 7) … You should read about negative effects of that vaccine that were learned through experience over the next ten years or so after its approval for use.

So what? Why does that make it different in your opinion? It’s still immunology science.

Already know, the early version caused vaccine harm. Imagine that.

Experimental science rolled out to a very large population, not good science. Bypassed all the carefully plotted regulatory protocols put into place for large human pop drug roll outs.

And there is nothing unique about that. All vaccines carry a varied degree of risk for a small percentage of recipients. No matter how long you test a vaccine, some people are going to have a negative reaction to it.

Blame Trump. He’s the one who made that happen.

Or you might give him credit for the suffering and death that didn’t happen to a whole lot of people because of it.

By the way, work has been going on on mRNA vaccines since 1988. Moderna has been working on them since 2000. There have been clinical studies in humans since 2015. It’s not quite as experimental as you make it out to be.

Trust me, you don’t want to point to those early efforts, which resulted in really bad outcomes. Moderna’s vax was their first approved drug and their earlier results were well, deadly.