Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

Parental responsibility. First you go with she did it all the time, and when that failed we switch to parental responsibility. She was at school. All of this took place at school. You mean school responsibility.
And regardless, we are still left with the school, superintendent and school board covered this up, and the superentindent lied to do so, most likely because they were afraid it would damage their woke cause de jour…even covering it up as it was used in a letter to the AG to put down parent involvement in their children’s school.

3 Likes

Discredit? No

Question why the paper you guys hate is suddenly your go to authority even though it has no primary sources.

Like I wrote: Benny Boy duped you guys into have a moral panic over transgenders for what seems a pretty clear case of standard issue ‘male rapes female’.

With nary a whisper, from the values crusaders, about the ethics and parenting of the sort of people who unleash a 14 year serial rapist into the world…

No, I didn’t say anything. I quoted an article. That’s what these “…” should have clued you to.

Why was Xi wearing a skirt? And why are you wondering about the NYT now?

Because it’s a Ben Shapiro claim about a NYT report as related by Yahoo.

You are not smarter than Ben Shapiro.

Male rapes female.

Xi rapes little girl in girl’s bathroom while wearing a skirt.

I do because you still haven’t given any context to the “skirt” the perpetrator was wearing.

Broken rocks are smarter than Benny Boy. The cast of Jersey Shore is smarter than that smirking idiot.

But. Benny Boy’s lack if wit isn’t the point; it’s his lack of primary sources.

1 Like

The “culture war”.

:rofl: I understand.

:rofl:

It is always entertaining when you fanboy.

2 Likes

Curious why the left have decided woman getting assaulted is acceptable so some new special minority won’t get their feelings hurt.
We heard all most all the left rage during the kavanaugh hearings how women must believed. Even when no one supported Ms blasey’s story.
Now it well so what women were going to get assaulted any way.

1 Like

Washington post.

The defendant initially told detectives the second sexual act did not occur, but later said it may have happened briefly and accidentally when a knee-length skirt he was wearing got caught on his watch as the pair were fumbling around in the bathroom stall.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/in-case-at-center-of-political-firestorm-judge-finds-teen-committed-sexual-assault-in-virginia-school-bathroom/2021/10/25/42c037da-35cc-11ec-8be3-e14aaacfa8ac_story.html

Serial sexual assaulter. Let’s hear you whimble about moral fiber and proper fathering.

He talks too fast for me, but he is very intelligent.

Amazing how fast that #metoo went into the black hole isn’t it?

1 Like

The skirt is immaterial.

1 Like

It is because the board ran with this was all because of transgender bathroom policies when that is clearly not the case l.