Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

Nope it’s an issue of the fact that you don’t care if woman are assaulted as long as you can carter to your new special group.

I care if women get assaulted.

I don’t see what the trans issue has to do with a girl getting sexually assaulted by the partner she was seeing.

This is a domestic violence issue, and has nothing to do with the trans issue at all.

1 Like

Amazing.

1 Like

You are probably reading way too much into that. I went with partner because I didn’t know relationship status. They could have been friends with benefits for all I know.

Of course it does because it feeds the culture war.

1 Like

Then why keep bringing up the 2 other encounters as if that matters?

She said no. That’s what matters.

It’s just a different way of saying she wore her skirt too short.

4 Likes

No, the father said the rapist said. And Benny Boy Shapiro ran with it.

There is no credible independent report.

Stressing what? It’s a direct report. About the fact that there was no trans- inclusive policy when this sexual assault took place.

Oh goodie…another member of the haven’t read the thread club. I clearly stated about 400 post ago that he was guilty and should be punished accordingly. You all should keep making it about me though. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No, these children went into the bathroom on their own. With tragic consequences, because one of them was a predator before he turned 15.

Curious how you folks make parental responsibility vanish when there’s vulnerable minorities like trans- kids to rage and froth into a moral panic.

Link. I have a link.

Oh, I’ve read it. I just don’t see why pointing out 2 other consensual encounters have any bearing on the one encounter that resulted in rape is a winning argument.

It is no different than saying she asked for it because she said yes before.

1 Like

You deny it?

That he is trans gender or gender-fluid?

You have a link to a Ben Shapiro claim about a New York Times claim that court documents confirm a ‘skirt’.

Weird how the Times is credible, without primary sources, if there’s a vulnerable minority to scapegoat…

That Xi was wearing a skirt.

Gotcha.

You think it’s clever to bring up a Beijing autocrat?

1 Like

You are attempting to discredit the NYT? The experts with147 Pulitzers?

There’s a Washington post article that confirms the skirt. I’ll find it.

1 Like