Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

High road

I wouldn’t doubt that he was.

Why do you get so weirdly defensive when the intelligence of people you like is questioned?

2 Likes

Apparently I have accidentally joined the convoy. Traveling from Lawrence KS to my home in Ohio.

4 Likes

I am a proud union guy, my union is my mouthpiece when it comes to salary negotiations.

Started out at 5 bucks an hour, now making a lot more.

Allan

1 Like

Based on what?

I don’t like him, I don’t know him.

I’m not defensive, I think it’s funny.

It’s a pattern.

2 Likes

Of course it is. “Organic intellectuals”, progs, calling their intellectual superiors “dumb”.

1 Like

:rofl:

You sure sound defensive. And full of grievance.

1 Like

One trick Pony? With all that education?

d2b69c8bb8999903c5375559a041f579--good-will-hunting-clarks

1 Like

What else would you call it?

You’ve developed a narrative of evil arrogant progs talking down to their betters - and through that, you take insults to your side personally.

That’s what I mean by grievance. When we insult Jordan Peterson, you feel wronged.

I don’t have a side. You talk about arrogance, then proceed to tell me how I feel?

Thank you.

It took me a while, but I figured it out.

You told me how you feel.

That’s not a feeling, cognitive ability is measurable. Observable.

It’s not uncommon for never achievers to overcompensate.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. But even if it was, you haven’t done any “measuring.”

Isn’t it amazing how universities, especially the more famous, manage impart so little in 4 years?

At at such a cost!

Case in point. Thanks again.

No … it does not. There are no antiviral antibodies produced by the vaccine. The antibodies created by the vaccine are entirely aimed at the protein coating around the virus. Thats why the CDC changed the definition of vaccine from “immunity” to “protection” … because the vaccine protects (but not necessarily prevent) you from infection with antibodies that attack the protein and prevent it (substantially) from invading your cells where it releases the virus. The only way you develop immunity to the virus is for your immune system to be exposed to the uncoated virus.

2 Likes

Dude.

We went through this before.

What you are saying is nonsense.

There is zero difference between antibodies that are acquired through prior infection that attack the spike protein and antibodies that are acquired through vaccination that attack the spike protein.

The spike protein is how the virus enters our cells.

That is the point of attack and that is what the antibodies interface with.

I don’t know where you got that but of nonsense from… but it is kinda dumb.

Again, the protein changed, which is why the vaccine that was designed for the original form, was less effective with Delta and even less so against Omicron. The virus probably changed too, which would account for it’s lower lethality, but the fact remains that the vaccine does not produce antiviral Tcells … only those viruses that manage to infect your cells do that.

Chicken and egg.