Even too liberal for Whoopie

I never sayd it would be you can make go ask Alice as pg13. You don’t have to do what Thirteen did

It’s also a ridiculous metric given that dramatization can be dramatically different

That’s right. Many Jews don’t like the policies of the government of Israel.

Apples to apples, the movie would have to include everything in the book and use appropriate aged actors. That would land you in jail.

Well no it wouldn’t because they made like that. It’s called Thirteen. Nobody went to jail.

Regardless go ask Alice could be done through the perspective of rehab. Like girl interrupted.

If they had used actors that were really that age, they would be in jail. the book isn’t about adults pretending to be children.

Ouchie!

Why do some white people hate Jewish people?

They did use actors that were close to that age one of the girls was 15

Again go ask Alice cms be done through the lens of rehab with her verbally recounting the issues she went and showing the psychological effects. That’s what the diary is. It’s her psychological reaction to the drug abuse.

unless you provide something more substantial to support your position then yeah it’s pretty much just about disagreement.

Sure, you could make a G rated movie out of it easily, but you asked if the book was appropriate for children, not if a cleaned up rewritten version of it would be.

My position is the answer.com shouldn’t be relied upon with such gusto as being capable of destroying a narrative not the etymology of the name Goldberg

I feel sorry for today’s Germans they have things now called 2nd and 3rd generation holocaust survivors. Basically we are going to hammer Germany over something their great grandparents did for forever.

yes i know. thank you for your opinion.

2 Likes

No, you argued that it wasn’t.

Just going to slide right by the fact that you agree with Whoopi but also thinks she hates Jewish people?

I siad 8the graders so pg13 and you brought in the movie. Not me.

If the movie included everything in the book, the rating would be X, if the actors were really the age of the characters in the book, go to jail. And yes, I brought in movies, because we have mostly agreed that children are not ready for certain content as a country.

That’s because you are visualizing the content and not the point of why it was published to begin with. It’s an absolutely ridiculous metric.

Based on this premise Poe, Shakespeare, and 1984 have no place in school

1 Like

Some of it. Sure.

Maybe that’s why?

1 Like

That’s a pretty scary thought. Visualizsation of content as a metric for what is appropriate for children… not a good way to educate children.

1 Like