Even too liberal for Whoopie

Go down to the other end of the hood on Bergen and go to the Beer Witch. If Robin is working… become friends with him and he will take care of you. He used to work at Owl Farm.

There is also a fantastic Indian place across the street on Bergen called Corner Delhi. Well worth it.

3rd street was built with super wide sidewalks and all gas lamps becuase it was the model street for the development of Park Slope. For those complaining about street size they would look at the side walks and say “why are these places where people walk so wide”?

1 Like

Also, that bike lane in the picture: that’s only one side, right? So even though it is wider than 3 feet, it needs to accommodate bikes going both ways?

The bike lane on 9th street is on both sides. It is a major thoroughfare.

But it is not a street that sees traffic congestion that often.

Also because it was basically Edwin Litchfield’s driveway.

1 Like

Yep. I have lived here over 20 years and I have yet to go to the villa. I think I have to do that this summer.

I was thinking while driving past it from work today.

1 Like

When we have questions…Look to Answersdotcom.

1 Like

That is very sweet.

She also chose whoopie to show support for chronic flatulence sufferers.

“Northern Italians” discriminated against “Southern Italians” for centuries.
■■■■■ my grandparents immigration papers that are on file with the Ellis Island Project describe their race as “Southern Italian”. They’re from Molise’ e’ Basilicata Regione.
I’ve inquired the difference, Southern Italians are/ were considered “second class”.

Lol i was just in that area a week ago.

2 Likes

the left hates just hates their cancel culture when it loses lock on Amerika/patriots/conservatives, turns around and seeks the heat on their steaming bullcrap

3 Likes

boom. lol

love when the left bazookas their idiotic narratives just to gaslight

1 Like

Neck veins are popping all right…not the ones you probably think are popping, however.

You should celebrate- Whoopi united the far left with the far right. They both want her fired, not suspended…

…well, not united, really, because the reasons are different.

The Far Left because they think she committed a fireable offense.
The Far RIght because they’re whining about how unfairly they’ve been treated…Whoopi gets a suspension while people like Roseanne got fired…WAAAAH!

Free speech doesn’t mean all content is suitable for all ages.

Answers.com that’s awesome.

We should start citing quora

1 Like

Who makes that decision

Is go ask Alice suitable for 8th graders.

Local parents.

For a school library?

Is go ask Alice suitable for 8th graders?

you can disagree if youd like