Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

He’s not ripped.

Please explain how using the news you watch to expose corruption shouldn’t be taken seriously?

What news?

They know it’s true and they don’t care! If you’re on the opposite side of liberal ideology, you’re an enemy that needs to be destroyed and whatever means used to do that meets with their approval.

1 Like

I think it has more to do with our supreme competence.

1 Like

More like supreme arrogance combined with incompetence, a dangerous combo!

Nobody truly believes the guy in this video.

It’s kind of interesting watching someone go down the conspiracy rabbit hole because they can’t deal with the reality that they were wrong about how things really are, so they have to turn to an alternate reality where they are not bad people.

11 Likes

According to you everything is our fault so we are tons more competent than you.

Instead of believing in these crazy conspiracy theories, it would be more honest and may make a person feel better to be honest and say you just don’t care if Trump committed crimes.

4 Likes

Yep. Nailed it right here. An inability to engage in introspection and recognize their decisions were wrong, their assessment of reality was wrong, and their assumptions were wrong. And rather than owning up to this reality, they instead construct an alternate reality where dots have to be connected, inconvenient facts are ignored, and gaping holes are just further proof of the conspiracy. All to avoid admitting they were wrong.

This particular conspiracy amuses me though. It literally would be the single largest organized conspiracy in US history, involving hundreds of people, and not a single one has slipped up or blown the conspiracy wide open. It takes a very “special” kind of person to publicly promote something this absurdly illogical.

5 Likes

Fake news!

A perfect description of the mind of Democrats after losing the 2016 election. It had to be some great conspiracy with the Russians that resulted in people not wanting the most qualified woman in history to be President.

Sounds like the Devil wears pantsuits and these are their followers.

Or lack of competence.

lol - What a ■■■■■■■ worthless piece of drivel that is. Intellectual midgets all over the country were moved by that pathetic display by Gowdy.

But I’m not sure why you linked to that crap after saying that Comey had listed a bunch of laws Hillary broke during his press conference speech. I guess you don’t really have ■■■■ do you? As usual.

Why you can’t just admit it is very telling.

I don’t know how to break it to you, but the Russia investigation was initiated by Republicans.

3 Likes

If Dem’s are so incompetent then why can’t you defeat us?

Clapper, Brennan and Strzok are all Republicans? The DNC and Hillary that paid for a dossier that was used as the primary (so far as has been shown) support for the initial investigation were Republicans?

And in any case, I was talking about the way the Democrats jumped onto these unsupported collusion allegations as an excuse for losing, not the initiation of investigations.

I’m referring to the Mueller investigation. You know, the one all the republicans constantly whine about, but was initiated by Republicans.

There would be no investigation right now but for Republicans.

1 Like