Was Hillary complacent or was it deliberate knowing Strzok was informed about the Chinese hacking her server

Comey clears Hillary of any wrong doing two days before election.

What’s troublesome is did Comey know Hillary’s personal server had been hacked by the Chinese before he cleared her, Strzok knew and yet he was fired following ant-Trump texts and was not on the Chinese hacking of Hillerys server.

"The Chinese set up a task force to break in to the throwaway system, Foreign Policy said, but it was unclear how they ultimately identified people. "

Know that we know Hillary’s server was hacked by the Chinese, could this be how over 30 CIA officers were killed in the time she was Secretary of State. (2009-2013)

Here is the one Chinese spy they arrested who stopped working for the CIA in 2007.

Ah, this BS story again.

1 Like

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

What’s BS is your fake news keeping the public uninformed.

I have a feeling she is going to jail just as soon as the Republican Senate puts in the new judges.

Having feelings is a good thing.

Is it a tingling down you leg? :grin:

when Trump trashes the military we’re gonna get a Hillary thread.

It’s like clockwork, isn’t it?

Are you speaking from experience ?

More incompetence of the Obama administration.

Especially when the corruption is obvious .

The Republicans are going to be screaming about Hillary Clinton thirty years from now aren’t they.

I mean, they still don’t shut up about Ted Kennedy and he died a decade ago!

Fortunately this gives us lisence to Trump-shame them for the rest of eternity.

3 Likes

Could you explain how the one would lead to the other?

If it were up to conservatives, the liberal Mt. Rushmore would be Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, and Louis Farrakhan, carved into the side of a Planned Parenthood clinic.

6 Likes

Two plus years and Trumplicans still going on about Hillary.

Too funny.

Can you link to an example of this?

He lived a lot longer than Mary Jo Kopeckne did.

Drunken murdering bastard!

1 Like

Only if they also create a “We Hate Trump” sub-forum so you guys can gather there and stop flooding the board with ■■■■ threads.

2 Likes

Thank you for proving my point.