Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

That’s deep. Thanks for sharing.

He/she already spent more brainpower on this thread than it deserved.

1 Like

Some people crave those types of media personalities, even if they’re spewing nonsense.

3 Likes

ABC News ran a story about the upcoming book and Bongino’s campaign for a congressional seat in Maryland in which they quoted another former Secret Service agent as saying, “He’s [Bongino’s] trying to draw attention to himself and he’s hijacking the Secret Service brand. That’s all he’s got going for him.”

The “Unknown Conspiracy” that continually gets peddled around here makes me think of one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite musicians:

Billy Preston was the man, and every time he performed, he lit the place up.

1 Like

Everything you have been saying for 2 years is true, their job is to make you think other wise.

That video is the tip of the iceberg!!

Best part about Bongino’s book is he used liberal media to expose the corruption.

Her state of mind was treason!

You’re welcome. Few people are going to listen to more than half an hour of inanity/insanity when there are other things they could be doing with their lives. I gave him 5 random chances at 20 seconds of my attention, and he was a transparent failure in every way.

It only took ten seconds to come to that conclusion, but I gave him the remaining 90 seconds of my viewing time to turn my first impressions around.

He ended up being more ridiculous than I had first concluded. Thanks for sharing that video. It was silly.

I assume that you took it seriously.

On the bright side, whoever said that dude is ripped is right.

Oooo. Dershowitz says the Mueller report will be ‘devastating’ to Trump.

Then why did you type it?

Excellent summation. I checked out a few minutes of it too. Don’t know how anyone can watch him and take him seriously.

1 Like

He’s not ripped.

Please explain how using the news you watch to expose corruption shouldn’t be taken seriously?

What news?

They know it’s true and they don’t care! If you’re on the opposite side of liberal ideology, you’re an enemy that needs to be destroyed and whatever means used to do that meets with their approval.

1 Like

I think it has more to do with our supreme competence.

1 Like

More like supreme arrogance combined with incompetence, a dangerous combo!

Nobody truly believes the guy in this video.

It’s kind of interesting watching someone go down the conspiracy rabbit hole because they can’t deal with the reality that they were wrong about how things really are, so they have to turn to an alternate reality where they are not bad people.

11 Likes

According to you everything is our fault so we are tons more competent than you.