Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

The GOP has controlled the house, senate and presidency for almost two years. Why have they not investigated this?

Whether the jumped on it is irrelevant. Republicans are leading the charge. It’s their baby. They’re in charge.

No you didn’t.

Trump can investigate any time.

:point_up_2:

For two years you guy’s had the white house, house, and Senate. So what happened?

Huber is going to testify to the House 5 December

on his findings into the Uranium One, Clinton Foundation and FISA abuse investigation.

Sounds like the Grand Juy’s are standing by.
https://www.thelibertyeagle.com/prosecutor-huber-to-testify-to-house-on-probe-of-clinton-foundation/

LMAO… Your OWN article doesn’t mention a thing about grand juries… In fact, this little tidbit attributed to Congressman Meadows is pretty much what I expected…

Furthermore, according to Congressman Meadows, there is no evidence John Huber has done anything other than be appointed by Jeff Sessions.

That’s a weak strawman deflection. Even by your standards.

Why do you suppose people are going to jail if it’s all a fabrication

When did was this biblical thing planned? I mean, they thought Hillary would win, right? So in the time between election and inauguration, someone got sessions to flip, recruited mueller- both life long GOPers, corrupted the courts in such a way that people trump would appoint isn’t he future were also in on it, for the house and senate- though gop controlled - to chill out on exposing the plot- so McConnell and Ryan totally into it…I mean that’s a lot of work for a short period of time.

3 Likes

Actually, it was morons on the left, like some posting to this forum and the ones talking to Yahoo News who kept arguing how it was only a few votes in Wisconsin or Michigan etc. that made the difference and we can’t tell but that Russian trolls made the difference.
Indeed, there have been articles (on the left) arguing that point.
Morons yes, but you have the orientation mixed up.

No one has gone to jail for colluding with the Russians.

70k votes…that’s not a lot to sway…that’s not a lot to purge of voter rolls now it is.
Oh what you think a propaganda machine doesnt sway voters? I give you talk radio…

And…to prove my argument.

Why should anyone be going to jail for anything if it’s all just a made up hoax concocted by the Deep State in teh period of time between the election and the inauguration?

Because if someone lies to the FBI it is a crime with jail time. Lying to the FBI is illegal. It does not need to involve anything re collusion.

That’s not the only reason people are going to jail.

But what did Papa lie to the FBI about?

You had one?

No it doesn’t say, but common cents will tell you his investigation is over and it’s time for indictments.

That is well known and already covered in prior posts to this thread.
His meeting with M…