DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

don’t forget bounties are uber drivers who take people to abortion clinics

1 Like

If they are years old, and the FBI already thwarted them, why is a new DOJ task force needed and just who is it specifically targeting?

2 Likes

start with these people.

Yep. And what’s really interesting is the canyon-leap that was taken, given that these are the same people who, not so long ago, wore ‘if you aren’t guilty you have nothing to worry about’ down into a trite little mantra.

These are the folks who justified the Patriot act, rendition, gitmo, library policing and setting their own heads on fire over masjids in the City now reigniting those same follicular remnants because the feds are fixing to investigate the increase in political violence that accompanied the great reaction.

2 Likes

New domestic terror threats

Domestic terrorists.

like these people?

time machine when this group first came up.

A certain surgery’s numbers have been dropping steadily for years. Didn’t stop your ilk from investing the state with actual sweeping powers.

But now it’s a slippery slope because you’re worried the guys who already did COINTELPRO might conclude your kind of speech sounds like the kind terrorists use?

Funny how this stuff suddenly becomes alarming when it makes it past the suburbs.

:laughing:

A less charitable person than myself would wonder if they have something personally that they don’t want to come to light.:thinking:

1 Like

The FBI/DOJ has been going hard on white nationalist domestic terrorism cases since 2017 that is three years under Trump.

I don’t. I no longer have any faith or trust in this country, or it’s institutions. Especially because of this and the last 5 years.

They did illegal surveillance of a sitting president, tried to put people in jail for LIFE just for working for him, made up false evidence against him, the evil impeachments, putting people in solitary confinement who aren’t the threat they are making them out to be for POLITICAL reasons, etc., shutting down so many small businesses all the while allow 570 riots to go on, the disgusting prosecutions of Kyle Rittenhouse & the couple defending their home against rioters & thugs, sicking the FBI on parents, now THIS!

This is all unconstitutional, all banana republic, & pure evil. I say it again, what democrats are doing, what they stand for, & all they have done the last 5 years is pure evil.

They will eventually get around to finding something on YOU too. That’s how tyrants are. They will destroy all of us. If nothing else, we will all be in poverty, we will all live under a boot on our necks, & we will all regret it ever going so far without standing against it.

2 Likes

Yeah.

Our friends on the right desperately want to pretend this isn’t real, and I don’t understand why.

You have made that perfectly clear. You have my pity.

The ■■■■ storm was because of corruption.

I mean the FBI has arrested 180 + people for domestic terrorism in 2020.

https://trac.syr.edu/tracreports/crim/636/

These are the same people who popularized the notion that criticizing federal policy was giving encouragement, aid and comfort, and treasonous support to Al Qaeda.

1 Like

A blockade didn’t help.

What Party/ideology tried to overturn an election?
What party ideology stormed and vandalized (literally spread crap on the floor) the Capital?
What party sent forged state elector documents to DC?

I will give you a hint…it begins with an “R”

Ah, the bad old days.

Maybe they worry that their rhetoric is alarmingly close to the rhetoric used by actual domestic terrorists?

1 Like

DOJ has an office for international terrorism,
they produced 22 cases in 2020.

I think what we can count on is that when it’s Benghazi time again, a year or so from now, you guys will rejigger your lawn order once again.