DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

I might be hinting thataway.

don’t even need to bring political parties into this,
domestic terrorism is on rise it doubled between 2019-2020.

Which party used our corrupt federal government to overthrow duly elected president?

2 Likes

You mean the duly elected President that served a full term?

Whatever they want now. They already forced me to buy health insurance that has to meet their standards.

2 Likes

Stepping back for a minute - I am loathe to endorse the notion of ‘domestic terrorism’ because it cannot be extracted from the assumptions and passions that drove the public power grabs of the ‘war on terrorism’. And because I have never changed my judgment that the carceral state is an abomination.

IRS under Obama?

3 Likes

They have been setting standards for health insurance since 1871.

Well, the R’s tried, but failed.

2 Likes

What?

Democrats set them in 2010. Zero republican input.

2 Likes

They also force you to pay for your license, your registration and your inspection. So what?

are you under the impression that Insurance didn’t have a regulatory bored before 2010?

Were those bipartisan or completely came about as a result of democrats?

1 Like

Of course not. But I liked the insurance I had before 2010. Until Dems completely ■■■■■■ it all up.

2 Likes

If you wanna talk about the NSA and Patriot act that is a valid debate.
no one is going to kick down your door because you said Let Go Brandon on Facebook.

FBI/DOJ are going after people making real threats and plotting real attacks.

I live in NH. I often have a single party use their elected powers to shift burdens from big money to single households. And?

It’s because of democrats & the evil they do, as I said:

"I don’t. I no longer have any faith or trust in this country, or it’s institutions. Especially because of this and the last 5 years.

They did illegal surveillance of a sitting president, tried to put people in jail for LIFE just for working for him, made up false evidence against him, the evil impeachments, putting people in solitary confinement who aren’t the threat they are making them out to be for POLITICAL reasons, etc., shutting down so many small businesses all the while allow 570 riots to go on, the disgusting prosecutions of Kyle Rittenhouse & the couple defending their home against rioters & thugs, sicking the FBI on parents, now THIS!

This is all unconstitutional, all banana republic, & pure evil. I say it again, what democrats are doing, what they stand for, & all they have done the last 5 years is pure evil.

They will eventually get around to finding something on YOU too. That’s how tyrants are. They will destroy all of us. If nothing else, we will all be in poverty, we will all live under a boot on our necks, & we will all regret it ever going so far without standing against it."

Now they are going to arrest republicans for opposing democrats.

no they are going to arrest people threatening to kill city clerks because they issued mask mandates.

there is a difference between saying “I don’t support mask mandates”, and plotting to kill people.