Does This Ring A Bell?

No, simply stating that the point you brought up to me had already been addressed by me. Reading the posts, instead of repeating unrelated jibber jabber, would have saved us both some time. We wouldn’t need to sit here stating the obvious.

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: Was there anything else?

I tend to believe the reports that Washington state was in dire need of the hospital ship. And at the time Newsom was saying nice things about Trump. So Trump sent the ship to L.A…

1 Like

…while the blind continue to utter nonsense. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

But they don’t for you either.

No moral high ground here.

Who said you had to chime in? Maybe next time don’t waste your time when no one asked you to.

Facts, not nonsense.

The Republican party is the only faction among 1st world countries, that denies human caused climate change.

The whole “stop the steal”, and the denial of the actual events on Jan 6th is evidence Republicans deny reality.

That is a lot of ignorance.

Fact…both parties allowed our manufacturing to go overseas to countries that did not adhere to our much stricter pollution standards and then allow those same goods to be sold here. Then this government bitches about “human caused climate change”. Open your eyes blind man to the real facts and stop regurgibleating their nonsense.

My gosh you just posted a lot of ignorance. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Nice deflection. That was done in the 80’s and 90’s. And yes, conservatives in both parties pushed the idea of “free trade”.

That does not change the facts I presented, that you did not address.

IIRC, you still believe the 2020 election was fraudulent. Those that believe that, are part of the problem.

Run along…I’m done spanking your silly hind end with the truth today. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Looks like you cannot handle the truth… Run along…keeping those eyes closed.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was there anything else?

Why does EVERYTHING need to have a #butwhatabout?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re a stop the Steal believer as well?

As if whataboutism doesn’t play out on at least half of the threads on this site. Sneaky doesn’t have a monopoly on it. Quiet a few topics that I have posted ended up with more than a few well what about what so and so. It’s to be expected I find it best to address it with examples and move in if they are no examples they have a point.

Don’t whine to us when you don’t like the answer to your questions.

This might help you.
Pay attention just after the 3 minute mark

Now, you may be thinking of the logical fallacy that employs what you are calling a “whataboutism”. There is a logical fallacy that is sometimes used that involves the “whataboutism”. I encourage you though to identify the actual logical fallacy when you are objecting to a 'whataboutism". The use of a "whataboutism " is NOT, per se, the logical fallacy. Usually the use of a “whataboutism” is not the famous tu quoque fallacy. It is simply a comparison or contrast with behaviors or actions performed in two different settings or by two different people or groups of people. In order for the whataboutism to be a logical fallacy, the truth of falsity of a statement would have to be inferred from the “whataboutism” … and that is almost never the case .

These concerns have already been addressed

:+1:t3: