Dobbs watch thread (Row v Wade Overturned)

Hardly. More like “frayed plastic shoe lace baby”!

But it’s all good. After all, there are safe harbor laws.

Positively giddy at the prospect

2 Likes

Only after quickening, approximately 4 months in

That’s how they like to get elected - “violent left”. They tried it in 2018 too…

Contraception isn’t the issue, as I fully agree contraception is widely available. It’s available now. It’s what happens when a pregnancy occurs.

The fact remains though, abortions will remain available to the daughters of politicians, the girlfriends of the sons of politicians, and the children of the affluent.

The hypocrisy is the same exhibited by DEMs who support restrictive gun control laws while having armed security for themselves.

Just two sides to the same hypocritic coin.

WW

2 Likes

I hope you are wrong too but the left has a way of having Hissy Fits when they don’t get their way and that usually includes violence and lots of it.

1 Like

Hear hear

Having an abortion is a decision of responsibility?

And a couple of members here.

2 Likes

Of course it is.

And of consequence.

Which would be after the which trimester?

Remember when that extensive report came out on the Southern Baptist Church and the abuse scandal and how the abused girls were asked to forgive their abusers and in some cases get abortions to cover for all the abuse and literally nothing happened?

yeah… me too.

1 Like

Well, I hadn’t thought of it that way. A lazy or drunken women has unprotected sex leading to an unwanted pregnancy. Then she does the “responsible thing” and erases the evidence so she doesn’t have to interrupt her lifestyle?

Hell, never mind then.

Objectively, we should all support abortion on demand.

No. I don’t.

what? nah…

1 Like

Mmm mmm mmmm

1 Like

Yeah, and @Jezcoe.

There were few wwg1 posts sprinkled here in 2018 when it was at its height.

I don’t know who that is, but yeah, there were a few. Maybe @TommyLucchese, but that could be just followership.

Stop the steal.