Dobbs watch thread (Row v Wade Overturned)

YES!!!

Amazing.

Then don’t get an abortion.

Don’t bear arms.

1 Like

dont get pregnant works better

3 Likes

illegitimate president

1 Like

It is funny to watch that topics like the globalists wanting to depopulate the planet and we know this to be true because some weirdo put some stones up in the middle of nowhere Georgia and that shows this grand overarching conspiracy from Bill Gates and Klaus Scwaub … someone who no one talked about until Alex Jones latched on to the “Great Reset” stuff… something that has also been taken up in a conspiratorial fashion by posters here…

and on a side note… if anyone wants to read a real critique of Klaus Schwab I would recommend " Davos Man" by Peter S Goodman…

And then to top it off there is the QAnon motto which they say was taken from JFK but was actually from the movie " White Squall" … and somehow… the act of pointing and laughing that the Modern Conservative movement has incorporated into it’s mythology a ton of Conspiratorial nonsense as truths showing that the Birchers won the party… we are the crazy ones.

Funny.

1 Like

What difference does that make in a world where trimesters have been abandoned and we now talk about restrictions in terms of weeks?

A huge percentage of the “85% support” is for like 0.03% of abortions.

Stop trying to use it as a crutch to support the 99% “inconvenience” abortions.

2 Likes

How many weeks do you believe are permitted in the abortions clause of the constitution?

1 Like

(KRON) – “We’re seeing that a lot of people don’t seem to have their eyes open to that — or if they do, a lot of people don’t care, which is upsetting.”—-Taylor Swift on Covid restrictions.

I guess “my body my choice” only applies when it’s killing a baby.

2 Likes

Because that’s the only way they could know they were pregnant.

Ummmm…no. Come on man.

How else?

Derp.

Really?

Maybe. But there’s also that pesky matter of cessation of menstruation as a possible sign of pregnancy well before quickening.

Nevertheless, when the poster says English Common Law prohibited abortion, the poster is wrong.

do you live in one?

Red companies and blue companies.

…

Some companies that stayed silent last month — when a draft opinion by Justice Samuel Alito was leaked to Politico — spoke up for the first time Friday, including The Walt Disney Company, which said it will reimburse employees who must travel out of state to get an abortion.

Facebook parent Meta, American Express, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs also said they would cover employee travel costs while others like Apple, Starbucks, Lyft and Yelp reiterated previous announcements taking similar action. Outdoor clothing maker Patagonia went so far as to post on LinkedIn Friday that it would provide “training and bail for those who peacefully protest for reproductive justice” and time off to vote.

not true.