Dobbs watch thread (Row v Wade Overturned)

Since the previous Dobbs/NYS pistol and rifle thread is up to 102 posts on gun stuff, I will go ahead and start a separate watch thread just for Dobbs.

We could see it tomorrow or on Monday.

Until tomorrow morning then.

Any predictions?

I personally think that it will basically be the draft, with the most caustic elements edited out or softened.

I think it will be VERY close to the draft. It will add rebuttals to the dissenting opinions, otherwise, it won’t change all that much.

I expect a lot of unrest in the coming days.

1 Like

WE HAVE DOBBS. AND IT IS BY ALITO.

ALITO, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which THOMAS, GORSUCH, KAVANAUGH, and BARRETT, JJ., joined. THOMAS, J., and KAVANAUGH, J., filed concurring opinions. ROBERTS, C. J., filed an opinion concurring in the judgment. BREYER, SOTOMAYOR, and KAGAN, JJ., filed a dissenting opinion.

Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives. Pp. 8–79.

4 Likes

Very little if any substantive change from the leaked draft to the final opinion.

All I wanna say is be careful what you wish for.

6 Likes

And away we go.

1 Like

Oh sweet, now I can celebrate.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Here is the opinion:

Leak! Leak by lefties! nothing happened

Pretty sure this deserves its own thread.

pray for safety of judges’ families from the democrat mobs

5 Likes

Said while ignoring the decades long violent terror campaign against abortion providers.

2 Likes

Go for it. See what happens.

1 Like

no said while democrats are actively threatening judges’ lives and after trying to break into the supreme court building

What happens?

Pray for the women who just lost control of their own bodies.

1 Like

Rejoice that millions of babies just got a reprieve.

7 Likes