Dobbs watch thread (Row v Wade Overturned)

I had one threaten me with a child once. I didn’t have to say a word.

1 Like

You know, pregnancy isn’t like cancer.

It’s not that hard to prevent…

4 Likes

Until birth.

After that, bootstraps, baby!

1 Like

No it doesn’t because you act like that decision itself isn’t one of reaponsibility or is consequence-free.

No one I know who ever made the decision to have an abortion ever took that decision lightly, nor did they suffer no consequences from making that decision.

My guess is though that there are people on the pro life side that minimize those consequences.

Insurrection in Arizona, rioters call for violence and storm the capital. Watch video in article below.

2 Likes

Increasing penalties was effective

Not QAnon related in the least bit

Here “we” are the day after and I’ve looked but the media is NOT reporting that violence, looting, arson or destruction of personal property took place last night. Is that because it’s true? Is it true that there was no violence last night or…was it another example of “mostly peaceful” and they aren’t letting the actual truth out? I hope it actually was a peaceful evening and that it remains that way but…I’m skeptical and we’ll all know in the next few days.

You need to find yourself a new hobby.

1 Like

Nah… I am just amused how conspiratorial nonsense has become mainstreamed in the modern Conservative movement.

The Birchers won.

Well, if a simple meme gets you all riled up… well…. It’s unhealthy.

And just an FYI, I am not now, nor have I ever been a follower of “Q”. I have my reasons but won’t go into them here.

However, I like the slogan “where we go one, we go all,” I guess it’s like “for the children” that Democrats always use. It does mean different things to different people and obviously it’s a dog-whistle to you.

Abortive practices were common and accepted during their time. Right up to the “quickening” which is when the mother starts to feel kicking and stuff.

no one obsesses over Q anon except the msnbc left

4 Likes

We get it. You REALLY want there to be violence.

Not riled up… amused.

Which hit the mainstream a few years ago… because of guess why.

1 Like

bull the colonies adopted English Common Law in which abortion was forbidden

god, the left just makes their ■■■■ up as though the world is stupid

well, cant blame them i guess

1 Like

time for a nice meme that perfectly defines the whack left

5 Likes

I wondered too if that wasn’t my true desire? That said, I like being right but in this case, I truly do hope I’m wrong.

Those are fatalities. What happened to cars in that time period.

They never heard of it just tattooed it on their bodies.