Do it Trump...do it

Apparently Trump is considering appointing special counsel to continue U.S. Attorney John Durham’s probe into the FBI’s 2016 investigation of Trump’s presidential campaign.

Trump made his comments during a Fox Business.

If anything it will keep the spotlight on those corrupt bastards…and maybe put the pressure on them to prevent Harris/Biden administration from using that corrupt agency from anymore damaging.

Or…watch Biden try to dissolve the investigation. Put them in the position that libs put Trump in.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-considers-appointing-special-counsel-to-continue-durham-investigation-of-fbi/

He can’t.

Barr can

He won’t.

Trump says a lot of things. This isn’t new either. He said he was going to do the same thing with Hilary Clinton. Nothing happened.

Pretty sure Barr has checked out as Trump consigliere and is tending the burn barrels to keep his own butt out of a sling.

7 Likes

At some point Trump supporters just have to come to grips that he’s just playing them, don’t they?

3 Likes

They haven’t for a bunch of years. It was hook, line and sinker fro the get go.

Unless Republicans can force Biden to re-appoint Sessions as AG, any new AG he appoints would just end the investigations.
Sessions was a oner.

I honestly forgot that Sessions was ever Trump’s AG. That seems like ages ago. I think Barr was the best thing to happen to Trump’s presidency. Just in terms of competency. Desperately needed at key times.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 Election Fraud Thread

Barr did what he wanted…to protect his beloved agency.

I came to grips that CoJ and FBI is corrupt as hell. In fact I wouldn’t piss on them if they’re on fire.

I remember in the 60’s being draft eligible with no right to vote, college deferments for rich kids, thinking that Big Business, the Military and Government got together each morning to figure out how to oppress and disenfranchise us.

Ahhh to be a young lefty.

You’re stealing our stuff, Conan. I want a royalty.

This might be my favoritist post here ever.

Thanks.

2nd favoritist.

Yeah. That whole thing about mucking around with the SDNY on behalf of Halkbank should be looked into.

Sadly I doubt it will be.

1 Like

Yep…after the crash of 2008, the modern right wing figured out how to add good old-fashioned left-wing populism to their bag of tricks.

Trump is just the latest manifestation of that.

Why doesn’t Durham just recommend charges for those ‘corrupt bastards’?

3 Likes

To be an American in an America where the constitution matters = Deep seated need.

It is so deep that many Americans have sacrificed their lives for it.

Remember back in 2016 when Trump was going to have his AG look into Hillary’s “situation” if he got elected?

Yeah, I think this is going to turn out pretty much the same way.

In Trump’s case, past performance is an indicator of future performance.

3 Likes