Do it Trump...do it

Some of us were anti MIC, Big Pharma, and crony capitalism long before that.

By making sure you voted for the folks that would give them huge tax cuts and slash regulations on them.

Way to show them you mean business!

1 Like

Yeah, that war with Iran, I mean Syria, I mean ummm, no new war the last 4 years was YUGE. Well, at least we added more troops in Afghanistan, wait…

Deflection noted.

My first post included me being anti-MIC, short for Military Industrial Complex. No deflection to note. The never-ending wars, paid for with blood and debt, wage far more destruction than tax breaks for Amazon. The Democrat governors who have used COVID to destroy small businesses while letting everyone rub elbows in Amazon distribution centers, Lowes, and Wal-Mart have had a much larger impact. Basically, the left is now pro Big Corporation.
It’s been amazing to see all the Bernie supporters fully embrace the DNC/Apple/Amazon/Wal-Mart/Facebook machine…after the DNC thoroughly screwed him. If you can’t beat the man gotta be the man right?

1 Like

Not so. Try January 20, 2021.

They’re both pro big corporation. They just go about it in different ways.

Trump Administration was the one that managed PPP through the big banks, almost guaranteeing PPP money would be sucked up by large corporations since those companies are whom the banks had their relationships with.

The GOP are the ones who want to plunge the nation into an austerity program in the middle of the biggest crisis since the Great Depression, guaranteeing that millions of rank and file Americans and small businesses are not going to get any relief. Their alternative of just “opening up and letting 'er rip” in the middle of a severe pandemic this country still has no effective weapons against is not going to reinvigorate the economy and help these folks. The economy will not recover unless there is at least some guarantee mitigations will work. It simply will not.

So they are both pro-large corporations and pro-Rentier Capitalism…they just go about it in different ways.

I’m mostly in agreement with you. They both suck, but because the entire left and a big portion of the right (neoconish, National Review types) totally despise him he must be doing some things right in my eyes. I’m a Ron Paul guy so I’m always going to be for less world policing and more tax breaks. I think Trump is pro-pot as well but that’s really up to the states.
The things I’ve hated during his administration is the “Cares” Act which 5/6 of went to large corporations and his penchant to spend, spend, spend. I would like to see him pardon Snowden and Assange but that’s doubtful.

Get back to me on 21 January.

He is not

Well Honestly, I think that it would do no harm to investigate this. If the Bureau did anything wrong it should be found out. It does nothing to change anything election wise, but it would be nice to know if the OBAMA FBI did anything illegal…and let heads roll.

He should. And Biden will surely shut it down. Which under democratic rules would be obstruction of justice.

I am just so freaking disappointed in Barr. He has fiddle farted around and dragged this out way too long. Now it’s too late to prosecute anyone even if he wanted to. I would bet the he will be replaced by Biden before he releases his findings. What a waste of time he was.

1 Like

Is there no one out there who can manifest all the things I hear on the radio into reality?

7 Likes

He hasn’t and won’t prosecute anyone because he simply doesn’t have the evidence to do so. Why is that so hard to understand?

1 Like

Is that what his final report said? Where are you getting your info? Should we even bother to wait for the final report?

1 Like

do you think there is any possibility that all the talk of investigations and prosecutions from Trump and Co. was nothing more lip service for his supporters to keep them engaged?

Is the radio releasing the final report ahead of time? I still want to see it. What about you?

That’s a good way to spend tax dollars in your last month of office. Buy hey, it’s not his money so why not. Golf, lawsuit and special counsel.

Don’t you want to know if CoJ and FBI or any federal agencies being used as political weapon against their enemies?

You are correct, it is. Rooting out government corruption is very important. Unfortunately we seldom do it. Holding high ranking officials accountable would be barbaric. As Barak would say, “That’s not who we are.”