Do it Trump...do it

Well, “Lock (anyone) up!” was a fail.

It’s been 4 years. We know. For some people there’s always just something more if only if only. It’s useless to jump into the mud puddle with them.

Trump had 4 years to appoint someone to look into this. Now I wonder why he didn’t?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

(well, not really)

3 Likes

To be fair, Barr did come out and lie when he said “No collusion, no obstruction”.
Trump supporters simply expected the man to continue holding Trump’s water.
Even Barr sees the writing on the wall and is avoiding everything.

1 Like

Perhaps Barr knows there is nothing to prosecute.

1 Like

The final report is “ nothing here lol”

1 Like

To be fair. I will withhold my judgement until he submits his final report. Sound good?

What is the CoJ?

Probably meant DOJ.

Have you seen it? Link? lol?

Well, Mueller did just that and the right through a hissy fit.

Corruption of Justice.

The abridged version just says “wut? Nah…”

1 Like

Looks like you might be holding judgment for quite a while. There’s no report coming.
Maybe he’ll write something in a book.

Cute.

The FBI and DoJ has been investigated and no wrong doing was found. Even the GOP led senate report - a political thing if every there was one - found nothing to prosecute.

That’s why they are corrupt, they found nothing on them “libzes”.
Now if they did find something, then they’d be honorable.

But you aren’t withholding judgement. You are mad that Barr hasn’t started prosecutions from the late report.

Trump wanted to jail his political opponents and a former president. Another good reason why he lost.

2 Likes

Not when they can get a 1000% match on their donations!! 1000%, you have to know that Trump and team are completely serious when they’re offering that much!

by using the CoJ and FBI or any federal agencies as political weapon…