2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Barr is AG in name only, right now.

He hasn’t lifted a finger to help trump in his quest to overturn the election and keep power.

Allan

1 Like

4 years and none of it has sunk in.
Some still refuse to believe Cat Turd, I mean Trump, lost.

How does trump’s assault on a free and fair election figure into things for you?

Assault? We all know that your talking points from MSM are aimed at turning the tables. Trump and his supporters are using legal means to obtain a free and fair election after the democrats cheated.

It was a free and fair election.
Biden got 80+ million, Trump got 73+ million.
Biden got 306 ECs, Trump got 232 ECs.
Biden won.

Now, Trump is spouting his usual sore-loser attitude and trying to undermine democracy.
The constitution is still in good shape.
America is still in good shape.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Here’s the problem - Trump and his minions haven’t shown evidence in any court yet that would lead a judge to believe that anyone “cheated” in this election, and we’re sitting here almost a month after the fact.

Just because Trump tweets that someone “cheated,” or says so in a speech, doesn’t make that a reality. It has to be demonstrated in a court of law in order to be actionable. That hasn’t happen. Hence, case after case has left Trump’s minions tucking their tails and leaving embarrassed in case after case.

5 Likes

So where is this voluminous amounts of fraud that is being submitted to court as evidence? So far courts have dismissed over 35 cases because Trump’s team of crackpot lawyers cannot provide anything except “this person saw something”.

Sorry, constitution won. America won. Democracy won.

3 Likes

I’ll say. The fact that he has been silent about this whole election foolishness speaks volumes. Trump even tweeted that he can’t understand why the DOJ han’t gotten involved.

4 Likes

He tried one time at the beginning by stating his department would investigate any cases where there were credible allegations of election fraud…but it was half-hearted.

Barr is obviously a member of the deep state, appointed by a deep state operative. Trump needs to drain the swamp and get rid of him.

1 Like

Safe harbor day in a week.

Tic…tic…tic

One week to prove it.

Prove it or lose it.

Allam

1 Like

! This claim about no evidence is disputed.

Yet in every court of law…the “evidence” is laughed out of court.

Allan

It’s almost as if they want each one to go to the Supreme Court. I just don’t get it.

1 Like

By who? Drippy Rudy?
Courts certainly are dismissing every “case”.

Lol.

Yet his legal team, in court, under oath said they were not accusing fraud.

But anyway, so your answer to my question seems to be delusion mixed with apathy.

3 Likes

“Will get”
“Will win”

I agree. Why this?

Sore winner?

I recall a comedian holding a bloody Trump head and a certain uproar. No thick skin needed then?

Yeah, Chris Krebs is much like Robert Redford, who played the errand boy in the 1973 movie “The Sting.”

Here is some background and then a funny clip of them all:

Johnny Hooker the name of Redford’s character in the flick is Henry Gondorff’s #2 man (played by Paul Newman).

Prior there were scenes in a high stakes poker game where tempers get heated on a train ride from New York to Chicago. Lonnegan on a break has his head stooge stack a deck of cards. In the end the set up was for Newman to lose with 4 of a kind of three’s. Where as Shaw has 4 of a kind of nines. Gondroff lands up with 4 jacks while the small crowd of other players are watching the betting sequence go up to a final raise of $10,000.

Doyle then has his wallet swiped. So when to Hooker comes back to his cabin to pick up the money owed he informs him of the caper. Upon learning he was set up Lonnegan says:

“What was I supposed to do; call him out for cheating better than me, in front of the others.”

The metaphor intended here is:

Biden is much like Lonnegan, on top of an organized crime family, but here we have an entire political party trying to steal an election.

Now we have a real life hero like figure in President Donald Trump fighting for us the American people who is very much on to all his adversaries’ wicked ways.

And now its up to the We the People to ultimately decide what is really happening.

I recognize this will take time, but…

My hope is the vast majority of us will ultimately see the misdeeds of these corrupt people. Many of which are nothing more than essentially con artists dressed in suits who acted in this Academy Award Classic.