2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I don’t know about any of that, but I do know Hunter Biden did crack.

1 Like

Trump: This election was rigged. This election is a total fraud… Look at the election you have coming up right now. You’re using the same garbage machinery, Dominion, and she’s going around, Abrams, she’s going around screaming that she’s got 800 or 850,000 ballots. What kind of an election is this?
Fox News “Sunday Morning Futures”

Pretty clear to me that Trump could give a rat’s ass about the upcoming election in Georgia.
He is telling his base that the fix is in. It’s over.
I hope he keeps it up.

Donald is retweeting catturd twitter tonight. Today’s GOP, ladies and gentlemen.

Lol.

5 Likes

What a ■■■■ show the GOP and conservatism have become, choosing Trump as their leader.

2 Likes

On his first day in office Trump stood in front of the CIA Memorial Wall and bragged/lied about his Inauguration crowd size and he’s ending his Presidency re-tweeting Catturd.

Some say best President since Lincoln.

3 Likes

Yup. Be proud, Republicans!

Dang.

Presenting a ton of evidence…in a hotel instead of a court.

It is fun to watch Trump’s gold legal team convince him that there is all of this “evidence” in order to keep him paying them for this legal charade. If there was ever a case to disbar lawyers for bringing frivolous legal suits in front of a bench, this is it. IMHO.

With Trumps penchant for not paying people, if they have one brain total among all of them they are requiring a hefty retainer up front so they don’t get shafted.
.WW, PSHS

And millions of people also say best President of their lifetime’s too…

They must have been born yesterday

3 Likes

Good one NuffSaid. Drum roll.

Sorry to break it to ya, Paul.

Pennsylvania has already certified the electors.

It’s over in PA

20 EV to Biden.

Allan

1 Like

A lot more of us across America still like this most patriotic song:

“God Bless the U.S.A.” which is also known as:

"Proud to Be an American"

And note in 2016 Election the Trump base has grown tremendously by 11+ million at present to include a lot more Democrats and Independents too.

According to wikipedia demographics showed a breakdown then as a % by registered parties of the following:

Trump: 90% Rep, 9% Dem and 47% Ind, respectively .
Clinton: 7% Rep, 90%Dem and 41% Ind, respectively

And what about the tremendous growth of the democratic candidate

You do know biden pulled down more than 80,100,000 votes (the majority of votes BTW)

Allan

More fun at the Trump campaign’s expense comes today in Wisconsin:

And the House completed its session yesterday without taking this up…any resolutions/bill proposals/etc not taken up before the House session expires also expire.

2 Likes

Bless your little sweet soul for making us aware of these combined legal + illegal tally’s…

As the CISA head Krebs said.

“This was the most secure election in United States history”

The Republican governors of Arizona and Georgia have certified their election totals and appointed Biden electors.

Unsure where you get you numbers from.

I get mine from Republican governors and Secretaries of State who are in charge of their states elections.

“We do elections right in Arizona”

You lost.

Allan